Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Baron's Garage Sale

Pman

See pm sent. Will take what you have left of the marbles and the copper module if they exist still....

Got all my stuff today! Thanks man.

Quick note, that wasn't an xdrive it was an "atmadrive" by anthoT which was a direct copy of the benboost. That bastard making money off my hard work and open design.

I'm extremely sorry about that. Would you want me to refund you? Or will you be able to find a way to make it work

Ok wow this move is all-consuming. I will finish tomorrow! Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates. I didn't have any free time to get on here between finals, graduation, the move, and my birthday. Pmans order was delivered and I think that's the latest update? Anyway, the paintball stuff needs to go soon. Theres no room for it in my new smaller house. Thanks again for looking!

Actually, Pman took the marbles. I'll edit the OP once I'm off work and can use a computer.

Pman

I got them. Just as a note, when you send marbles, they have to be individually wrapped so they cant' contact one another (especially the crackled ones) ;)

I got them. Just as a note, when you send marbles, they have to be individually wrapped so they cant' contact one another (especially the crackled ones) ;)

Sorry about that! Did they arrive ok?

Pman

3 of the large uranium ones arrived intact but the other big ones (uraniums) turned into pieces/parts. Still a good deal especially since I had been trying to find them for a couple months. Don't worry about it, I'm not.