Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BANNED fro LC Read

So i just signed up at LC, i went to activate my account, then i logged in, i have no posts or anything. after i tried logging in it said this

Forum

Register Watched Topics Profile Log in

Search @

Laser Community Index
Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

|Home | Forum | Projects | Images | Videos | Shop | Register |
Copyright @ 2007 Lasercommunity All rights reserved

welcome to the party, i myself am a former BANNED member of LC. I'm pretty sure there are many others in here from LC as well.

I use this forum for discussing lasers and if i want to look at LC i just use a proxy server like www.scoobidoo.net or www.icekeeper.com

toked323 said:
So i just signed up at LC, i went to activate my account, then i logged in, i have no posts or anything.  after i tried logging in it said this

Forum

Register   Watched Topics  Profile  Log in

Search @

Laser Community Index
Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

|Home | Forum | Projects | Images | Videos | Shop | Register |
Copyright @ 2007 Lasercommunity All rights reserved

WL Answer:

"You knew too much. We had to terminate you."

i got banned to?!?! what the hell.. and i have not postet anything there yet... are they serious?

JLSE

Its an exclusive club for non free thinking individuals. You have to be a zombie to join their faction :-[

I ripped on techlasers still waiting for the your banned pm or should i
say Tem01hlasers

Razako

LC is dead. I gets around 2 new topics and 10 new posts per day. Btw most of those are noobs asking what wicked laser they should get followed by one of the wicked minions telling them to get an awesome fusion125 or pulsar. Usually I see 1-2 interesting topics there per week.

They actually ban you for mentioning any non techlasers/wicked products. You need to refer to your RPL or x-100 as "my other laser"

JLSE

Maybe their banning accounts as a security measure / screening process? And allow only the ones from people who have wasted thier money there... :eek:

never again I only wish I knew about NOVA-OPTOTRONICS-or this forum before i bought from techlasers infinity tem01 95

Heres an idea...

Try making an account on the wickedlasers website for your cart, then register using the same details on the forum. They might have it set to check new accounts against their other database.

I got banned also, but they were KIND enough to let me back on. After NOT telling me what I did wrong. I just had it out with 2 of the village idiots just now. GREEN LASERS, NEW LASER. If you haven't been banned check it out for a good giggle! I'll probably get banned again. NO LOSS! Phoenix77

Hey phoenix77 I'm Staminanerd from LC if you don't remember me !!! Wierdly, the forum just got 11 new posts in less than 12 hours [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] !!! I'm kind'ov fed up with uber noobs asking the same questions over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again. :-/ At least here I don't have to post the same replies over and over and over again