Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bad experience with Laserglow

kilter

I have also emailed them lots of times without them replying. :(

I remember a person on YT that also had a Hercules laser...

He had a few problems with LG aswell..
Lot's of stupid mistakes by LG like shipping back a item, but shipped it back with a wrong size tailcap safety pin for example.

My experience with them myself was pritty good, only problem i had with them is that they ship it as it is... so i had to pay a big fat check of 400 euro (that's 545.4 U.S. dollars) to recieve it..... ontop of the >$3000 i allready payed.
Now how many lasers could i have buyéd from it.

But i do can say i own a Hercules ^^

Also, my Beam expander came in worn (never mentioned this)
But it didn't came like in 100% new condition.
ANd that's like back in 2012

Sad thing is, i cought myself using my Krypton 1W more then my Hercules...
Hercules is like brand new.....
Still love it.... just not practical for everyday use, and the video backs up a bit of my feelings about them.

Last edited:
so maybe if they start act like lazerer they are not a trustworthy company anymore? they shouldnt be on the good companies list here then to warn others..

so maybe if they start act like lazerer they are not a trustworthy company anymore? they shouldnt be on the good companies list here then to warn others..

Well you can't really start comparing LG to Lazerer, at least not yet. Of course as has been mentioned some of their practices could be better but they are still pretty good. LG is still taking orders and shipping them, they reply to their customers(mostly) and their products are of good quality, at least when compared to Lazerer's units.

I do agree though, if LG dosen't get their act soon or if the quality of service drops even lower I might have to find another company.

-Alex

Yea I'm in the middle of an RMA process and Scott hasn't replied to any of my emails... for all I know he could've just walked off with my laser

It looks to me they just ignore customers now regardless if they ship out lasers our not, to me it looks pretty bad if you ignore and dont even reply your customers.

Rifter

Man this makes me happy my order for my libra and anser and safety goggles went smoothly. guess I dodged a bullet there.

That sucks:undecided: If I were you I would keep on contacting them until they fix the problem. Good luck

Last week I ordered another beam expander for my Hercules 700, (the fifth), and I have received an expander with the two big lenses dirty and the small one defective, with bad coating. My recommendations to check carefully the lenses before the delivery was, as usual, been ignored. Fortunately, they have quickly sent the replacement part, but I will pay my lab for the small lens swap and the big lenses cleaning. Scott is a disposable kindly person, but the lab assistance/quality control is a truly disaster. Almost in the handheld sector.