Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bad business with tonyt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ped

I had similar experience i got a laser from him that' was dodgy and he damn well knew it blamed it on nearly flat batteries i then got new panasonics 3400ma no difference after a lot of work its now mostly OK but he stayed out of contact with excuses ,he said i could get my money back if i wasn't happy but no communication but so that's not going to happen and he's in my city, and i haven't said anything on the forum as i didn't want to get a negative rep sorry for your tales of ripped off but i know how you feel, he's in my city but we meet somewhere not his house etc but i do have his phone number

If nobody says anything...we won't know :banghead:

If you have his phone number, Sixtee9 may be interested in that.

I sent him a PM and another to grainde, Laik and another one to hakzaw1 if they get back to me i will give the number, I didn't want to make waves in the forum as im pretty new so until someone else had something to say i didn't ,which is rather stupid but i value my rep on here more than the money, hassle at the time it wasn't a fortune but 270 dollars isn't nothing .Plus Aussies generally arnt dobbers ,others are as well i suppose ..i did after a lot of work get it going 90% as it should as im an electronic technician...

If nobody says anything...we won't know :banghead:

If you have his phone number, Sixtee9 may be interested in that.

Long distance calling may take a hit on the wallet but if you can settle things, might be worth it :D

My buddy has one of those AR drones. Really fun and easy to fly for a begginer. I really hope things work out and you recieve the quad. You kids will really enjoy it.

On a side note: I have the Hubsan X4. Tiny little palm sized quad thst you can zip aeound your living room. May try that option if your kids are really excited about flying a quad. And its only 50$!

Long distance calling may take a hit on the wallet but if you can settle things, might be worth it :D
i will call/ txt again after that i had enough i said this to the others, im sure if i badger him enough he will answer me as i could hide my number and call him and at least get through even if for a Short period of time ,but i don't needy: the added stress on top of i got a dud i had to fix, life's to short to dwell on stuff I'm 50 so its getting shorter fast lol

ARG

Doesn't seem right, he doesn't fit the scammer profile. Can't argue with the evidence though. :undecided:

Hopefully he comes through on this.

I hear you i meet him shook hands sat down at a pub we went to, chatted discussed if things went south what would happen i gave the cash and here we are, nice bloke pleasant, non threatening ,friendly at the time, but i most defineatly got a dud i had to fix, so obviously cant go by looks if things change i will get back to the forum

Last edited:
Im really interested in Tony's opinion. I still have a hard time believing it especially after our PM's, so I hope he does come back and clear this mess up. :beer:

Spooky

woooaaa That's a bit over the top. Much like most people I don't like to see anybody get ripped off (if that is what has happened) but accusations / statements of that kind don't usually end well.

Doesn't seem right, he doesn't fit the scammer profile

I tend to agree Arg, I may be wrong, I may be totally wrong, just a gut feeling Tony doesn't come across as the type.

cheers

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

ped

Yeah I know what you mean, he doesn't fit the MO.. this is why I said, he has my personal email if he wants to offer an explanation, and if he comes good to the members he was having dealings with, then I'll lift the ban not a problem, maybe somethings happend to him, we just don't know...until he pipe's up.

Thanks for your input guys I did give him the benefit of the doubt and all he did was talk really good game and he knew how to BS his way into more time so he can get info and money and lasers out of people the sneakiest way he could and like I said to ApexProxy I will Refund the whole $200 if I do receive the quad and I do have a local member here MoeRon that lives a few miles away from me that I can Show the quad to and post the money back to him as a sign of third-party honesty and he does know where I live, Moe has been to my house met my wife and four children so I am not trying to scam. I'm a master electrician I don't need to scam I work hard and make lasers for people to enjoy on here. I really hope he comes through he seems like a really nice guy I do have his phone number and address and his mother's address because he wanted me to send the laser to his mothers first But changed his mind and had me send it to his house.

maybe send his monther a nice letter filling her in on the situation. Parents can be very influential on their children and she may have a "talk" with him

Laik

woooaaa That's a bit over the top.
I don't think so. A competition which you just had to post onto a number that only he knew. There was no building competitions, no community voting only him to choose. To ship it to me he would need my personal address and he knew i was 14/515 and don't pretend that they're not sexual predators on the internet, there has even been one on here. I will give it to him, he is a pretty good scammer. He talks like he is legit, giving you details and everything, he sticks to his story, says he will pay you after everything... and doesn't.

If tonyt does sort this out and it was all a big misunderstanding, i will give him my sincere apology.

Spooky

Moe has been to my house met my wife and four children so I am not trying to scam. I'm a master electrician I don't need to scam I work hard and make lasers for people to enjoy on here

Not even a thought of you being a scam artist Six, it's Tony...he just doesn't come across as dishonest. Scammers in general fit a profile and Tony just doesn't fit it. I'm more concerned at the moment that something untoward has happened to him.

cheers

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.