Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Back for sale: 300mW Krypton (EU)

Well after a interesting couple weeks of being MIA, this laser has been finally returned to me. With a "Return to Sender: Not Called For", sticker attached...after what I assume was a major clusterf*ck at the purchasers local post office.

The laser is back on sale, is packaged and is awaiting new deployment.

WL S3 Krypton 300mW

This is the 300mW version of the Arctic Spyder III Krypton. Metered just a hair above 300mW, from memory it take the laser a bit to warm-up, but it is pretty much rock solid after. Included are the goggles, pouch thing, original battery and charger (if wanted). As a bonus I am including 2 very good SAMSUNG 18650’s.

Krypton.jpg

Price is same as before 230$ shipped within EU. Would prefer to have this deal stay within this continent.

Regards,
brtaman

This is the 300mW version of the Arctic Spyder III Krypton.

:thinking: Unless they make a 445nm Krypton. i always thought "Krypton" was the green laser and the "Arctic" was the blue. Is 445nm available down to 300mW by them? I don't know Wicked too well...

Blord

You are right. Krypton means green laser but for a potential buyer it would be good to have explicit information about the color. Not every buyer is an expert on lasers. :)
Good luck with the sale.

You are right. Krypton means green laser but for a potential buyer it would be good to have explicit information about the color. Not every buyer is an expert on lasers. :)
Good luck with the sale.

Very true. When buying something that expensive everything needs to be 100% super duper crystal clear. For all we know someone could call it a "Krypton" because when they pulled it up on Wicked Lasers' site, it's the first model he saw that resembled theirs. Who knows...

Good luck with the sale.

So you felt the need to go out of your way and post in my sale thread to make a hidden suggestion that I should based on your opinion that I should add 532nm to my for sale thread...?

I don't know what your deal is, but...thanks for the bump I guess...

I know your reply was directed to him, but, I think he was just trying to help you out. Letting you know that maybe if you were more specific, then maybe people already having that information would say "alright, I know exactly what it is, lets PM him that I'll take it", versus them sitting there thinkin "well, exactly what is it, well I guess we can PM him to find out more info and wait for him to respond and THEN make a decision on whether or not we want it". Point is I'm pretty sure he was just trying to help ya out a little bit, and if a potential buyer sees your reaction to his constructive criticism, they MIGHT not want to do business with you.. Just sayin...

I can appreciate someone trying to help out, but I don't particularly care for the self-righteous condescending tone with which it was done.

To be honest, if a member isn't aware of what a Kryton is and cannot identify the wavelength of photon it radiates, I do not particularly care to sell to them.

So again, thank you for the help, even if it was not requested, but please leave my sale thread be.

Thank you.

Last edited:
lol, alright man whatever you say. Hope you sell it... <<NOT being condescending, being sincere. Really...

btc5

Shipping within Europe is included in price?
What kind of safety glasses are these? CE cerified? What OD?
Jeremy

I can appreciate someone trying to help out, but I don't particularly care for the self-righteous condescending tone with which it was done.

To be honest, if a member isn't aware of what a Kryton is and cannot identify the wavelength of photon it radiates, I do not particularly care to sell to them.

So again, thank you for the help, even if it was not requested, but please leave my sale thread be.

Thank you.

play nice kids!....................

i think mentioning the wave length is sound advice. there's been more than one sales thread where i didn't just "know" what color was for sale.
btw...a kryton is a cool host - you mean krypton.
see how easy it is to misunderstand?

230$ is great price. On their site cost 399$.

Thanks, I think its pretty good, it is from their older series back when they still had a 300mw model, now it seems 250mw.

Cheech, yeah its a great host one of the few I've decided not to sell, but like I have said, I posted in the BST to sell this laser, not for critique on my marketing abilities. Please keep non pertinent comments in the other plentiful sections of the forum. Is it so much to ask that a for sale thread be free of clutter?

I posted in the BST to sell this laser, not for critique on my marketing abilities. Please keep non pertinent comments in the other plentiful sections of the forum. Is it so much to ask that a for sale thread be free of clutter?

Completely understandable. BTW I have a friend of mine that was interested in purchasing my 400mW 532nm before I sold it but never jumped on it while I was selling it and he's it looking for a 532 in that range. What would you charge shipping to the US, particularly Florida, zip code 32935... Thanks I appreciate it..

Just a heads up to all you rep crusaders...me and Blord have worked this "situation" out privately, I admit I came off as abrasive especially to him and I apologized, you will see how full of patience and kindness you are after 8h+ of work in finance, each and every day.

Thanks for sticking your nose were it doesn't belong. :gj:

Much appreciated.

While you may not agree, I believe that while a forum is a privately owned entity the BST section of a forum is a convenience for us members with each thread created being the private property of the creator. This is why so many forums, allow only the creator to update his/her thread with price changes/bumps. Leaves a nice and clutter free sales thread. Any price suggestions, thread suggestions should in my opinion be handled through PM, while this does not excuse my abrasiveness it is how I feel don't like it? Leave it alone.

Last edited: