Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

B/S/T allowed items?

norbyx

Since I don't know if other items other than lasers are allowed in the BST section I better ask.
I have some items (RC related mainly), I am interesting in TRADING for lasers or laser related stuff....
Please let me know if it is possible to post them or not.

daguin

**Limited** offerings of non laser related items is allowed

Peace,
dave

I'll trade a 16 gigawatt pulse anti-satellite laser for your 6yr old collection of toenail clippings!

EDIT: I'm assuming jokes are ok now that the great Dave weighed in..

Last edited:

norbyx

I dont see the fun of all your posts... I have very nice rc boats and gear that are worth many hundreds of dollars and someone might be interested. Is not pot or naked pictures....but if you think it is not appropriate than so be it.

RC boats are off limits, its too extreme.

We only want naked pics and drugs. Is that so much to ask?

Norberto, we are only making jokes at this point because Dave already said that "limited" offerings were allowed and you had the go ahead. It wasn't meant to taunt you or leave your question unanswered.

daguin

Sorry norbyx.
Sometimes when a fairly simple question is answered in a thread, members will "vent" a bit of mischief in the thread.
It has nothing to do with you or what you are thinking of selling

You may list the RC stuff for sale in the B/S/T board

NOW

EVERYBODY LIMBO!

Peace,
dave

norbyx

Sorry norbyx.
Sometimes when a fairly simple question is answered in a thread, members will "vent" a bit of mischief in the thread.
It has nothing to do with you or what you are thinking of selling

You may list the RC stuff for sale in the B/S/T board

Peace,
dave
Thanks dave apreciate it...
You know I sometimes change hobbies, and I have been through RC (all kinds, planes cars and boats), Weapons, ham radio, bikes (both motocycles and just cycles), and who knows what else. Now it's laser time, and I already got a nice collection but cant go on spending forever, so something has to be sold or traded.

I will try to post them this weekend,

Thanks

Norbyx

Hey, Norberto! Do you happen to have a low-end copter that would be appropriate for my 13 yr old, laser building daughter?

norbyx

No I don't I just have 2 race boats and a rc crawler. And some airplanes but I won't sell those since shipping would be impossible.,

Just don't get into Nixie clocks. These hobbies tend to overlap at times. :)

Norbyx, it doesn't sound like I have need for your goodies. If I know someone who does, I will send them your way.