Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arctic's Open Source RGB Laser Host

BobMc

It depends on how much you are willing to spend, and on whether or not you will be using it enough to credit the cost. But if you are using it to label any existing and future lasers then we all know it will be heavily used. :D

That is rather expensive for my liking, is it a stock issue or do Staples just not do what you are after. If it's stock, then you may be better if waiting.

It's pretty much just for the labels on the lasers. I've been using a cheap $35.oo,ish label maker and they look a little cheeesey. So I like to do a little more of a professional job. The ones I'm looking at can be hooked up to a PC, print different colors on the same label, pretty sharp looking stuff. :)

It's pretty much just for the labels on the lasers. I've been using a cheap $35.oo,ish label maker and they look a little cheeesey. So I like to do a little more of a professional job. The ones I'm looking at can be hooked up to a PC, print different colors on the same label, pretty sharp looking stuff. :)

Bob, you should check out Amazon.com, they might have what you're looking for. Make sure it's "fulfilled by Amazon" so that you get it quick!

BobMc

Bob, you should check out Amazon.com, they might have what you're looking for. Make sure it's "fulfilled by Amazon" so that you get it quick!

Shall do, Staples is known to be pricey. So a plan b, works for me. Thanks :)

Dinner is ready for cooking..

bear.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, second bear observation a bit northern. At least this one choose the highway :whistle:

They probably going to shoot this one too.. Wierd, usually they will stay miles away from human and urban area.. :thinking:

bear2.jpg

----

Back to topic.

All fingers cross that rest of the print process goes well. Looking good atm..
Should have all parts here today / tomorrow.

IMG_20170531_092618_web.jpg

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Looking good ArcticDude. :)

Yep, look online Bob as you might just find a good one for cheaper. :beer:

BobMc

Ok, second bear observation a bit northern. At least this one choose the highway :whistle:

They probably going to shoot this one too.. Wierd, usually they will stay miles away from human and urban area.. :thinking:

bear2.jpg

----

Back to topic.

All fingers cross that rest of the print process goes well. Looking good atm..
Should have all parts here today / tomorrow.

IMG_20170531_092618_web.jpg

Grizzelys in town are not a good thing, got to keep them away, so if it comes between people and the Grizzely people need to win. Nobody wants to see a animal put down but people gotta come first.

On topic, yes, the last part of any build is where the nerves start getting a life of their own. Hoping the best. :)

Looking good ArcticDude. :)

Yep, look online Bob as you might just find a good one for cheaper. :beer:

Was hoping ArcticDude could wrap the host in a Grizzely Bear rug for padding. Would work great! :crackup: :)

I Don't wanna tease you Bob.. Everything went well with printing. Parts are in transit over here and the guy who printed those parts said it is much sharper than mine. :yh:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Sounds like you are making good progress Arctic. :beer:

I bet Bob is like this eagerly awaiting his laser. :D
Please hurry, I want it now!

latest

Last edited:

BobMc

I Don't wanna tease you Bob.. Everything went well with printing. Parts are in transit over here and the guy who printed those parts said it is much sharper than mine. :yh:

Please tease me!
Sounds great! :)

Sounds like you are making good progress Arctic. :beer:

I bet Bob is like this eagerly awaiting his laser. :D
Please hurry, I want it now!

latest

Well yea! :crackup:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well, you'll have it soon enough Bob. ArcticDude is doing an excellent job. All he needs to do is figure out a way of speeding 3D printers up by a few times. :p

BobMc

Well, you'll have it soon enough Bob. ArcticDude is doing an excellent job. All he needs to do is figure out a way of speeding 3D printers up by a few times. :p

I wish him the best with that. The man would be set for life.

Than he can go chase that bear down. :D

Edit; than I can get my rug. :D

Last edited: