Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arctic Host Knockoff Empty - Feeler

I tend to agree... this host seems nice enough if the prices comes down a lot.

If it actually does go down to $20 i'm probably in for a couple.

I cannot imagine the price will come down to $20... lets be realistic

This is not a re-purposed flashlight its a dedicated laser host and its BIG. If your expecting it to cost the same as a 6" cheapo flashlight I think your going to be disappointed.

Jaxz

i am interested in 1 or 2 as well, let us know what you find out on the status

mmykle

Yea I'd probably be in for one but I'm not paying $60 lol. And $20 is too cheap, I doubt you can get that kind of a price on it. I'd try and find the Chinese manufacturer like Mohrenberg said. Maybe we can get DX, Focalprice, etc. to stock it lol.

Yea I'd probably be in for one but I'm not paying $60 lol. And $20 is too cheap, I doubt you can get that kind of a price on it. I'd try and find the Chinese manufacturer like Mohrenberg said. Maybe we can get DX, Focalprice, etc. to stock it lol.

Id love to find the manufacturer seeing as this company is not good at responding to emails. :mad:

How to actualy go about finding the manufacturer I have no idea...

Any news?

They didnt respond to my last email so I sent another and this is what I got back

Skylaserpointer Email said:
Hi,
Thnak you contacting us.
My supplier inform us they can't selling laser body. I am sorry about it.
You need looking another supplier. I can't help you.
Thanks
sam

Im not sure how they worked out a price if they cant sell them :confused:

So I asked who their supplier was....

Skylaserpointer Email said:
Hi,
sorry i can't tell you. you can find supplier from singapore.
Thnaks
sam

:mad:

If anyone else wants to give it a go heres their email
skylaserpointer@googlemail.com

daguin

We have some members here from Singapore. Maybe we can get some research out of one of them ;)

Peace,
dave

Jaxz

I'm born in Singapore, but to find that supplier is not that simple as think...

Firstly, Singapore adhere to FDA law a lot, the government loves ISO and all other laws, even if such activity exist in my country, no frabricator will admit they are doing an illegal job. (fabricating a host for high powered laser)

Frabrication of Artic host is possible, provided Steve Liu provided the blue print in the first place. If not, there is no idea which supplier is he refering to, there are so many of them...

daguin

I'm born in Singapore, but to find that supplier is not that simple as think...

Firstly, Singapore adhere to FDA law a lot, the government loves ISO and all other laws, even if such activity exist in my country, no frabricator will admit they are doing an illegal job. (fabricating a host for high powered laser)

Frabrication of Artic host is possible, provided Steve Liu provided the blue print in the first place. If not, there is no idea which supplier is he refering to, there are so many of them...

Just making the housing would not be against any FDA regulation.

It is never easy finding the actual manufacturer of components. But when we find one, it is usually worth the effort ;)

Peace,
dave

Jaxz

Then it's great. But at least let me have some clues on how to locate the manufacturer. There are dozens and dozens of small-medium entreprises in Singapore.... and key word to ask? Because simply locating them one by one and ask "do you fabricate Artic Host" is unfeasible. I am sure They don't even know what they are making is for Artic..

Maybe as you are from Singapore you could try to contact this seller about the hosts.

Not sure why that would work but im just trying to snow ball some ideas

Jaxz

Thing is, if seller is not willing to reveal that much info to you, how would I be of much luck, but I can try to email him. will let you know if I have much luck..

Last edited: