Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arctic blue laser demo

The laser may NE underspec but it has excellent duty cycle. Show me a laser that has better duty cycle and I might be interested in testing it.

jayrob maglight kit will blow that off this fcking planet

The laser may NE underspec but it has excellent duty cycle. Show me a laser that has better duty cycle and I might be interested in testing it.

The Arctic is not a "bad" laser. But it is not what they advertise, and they promote ignorance.

If you want to test it, put it on an LPM. Thats the only true benchmark there is. Burning is very subjective based on conditions.

Last edited:

Lase

This will blow away WL Arctic anyday.

Custom builds will always be better because you know what you are getting. They are also better quality. Plus you don't have to wait up to 16 weeks for your laser to turn up.

Lase

JADWY

This will blow away WL Arctic anyday.

Custom builds will always be better because you know what you are getting. They are also better quality. Plus you don't have to wait up to 16 weeks for your laser to turn up.

Lase

Of course custom builds will always be better. The point I'm trying to make here is, WL is not as bad as some people make out to be. I had my orders to Canada within 2 1/2 weeks consistently. That is pretty good in my opinion.
People you don't have to like WL, just be fair. I am only posting my personal experience with WL and their products. When I decided to take a chance with WL, my main reason was the duty cycle. I didn't like 1 min on and 30 sec off. When you're having fun, who wants to keep an eye on timer?
For all you non biased people, I will post another video of my Arctic cutting a a paper. I know what some of you might say, "any laser can do that". Yes perhaps, but look at the speed at which it cuts.
One last thing, if you disagree with my opinion, that is fine with me, just don't be a jerk like that guy from Germany calling me f**knut. We're all here to learn and educate others with our personal experiences.

JADWY

This is not even about a GREEN laser ... it belongs in the 455nm & other blue lasers forum :gj:

Sorry buddy, I was going to test my Krypton but the Arctic was already in the holding stand, so decided to do my demo with it. After I posted the video, I realized it was in the wrong section.

Of course custom builds will always be better. The point I'm trying to make here is, WL is not as bad as some people make out to be. I had my orders to Canada within 2 1/2 weeks consistently. That is pretty good in my opinion.
People you don't have to like WL, just be fair. I am only posting my personal experience with WL and their products. When I decided to take a chance with WL, my main reason was the duty cycle. I didn't like 1 min on and 30 sec off. When you're having fun, who wants to keep an eye on timer?
For all you non biased people, I will post another video of my Arctic cutting a a paper. I know what some of you might say, "any laser can do that". Yes perhaps, but look at the speed at which it cuts.
One last thing, if you disagree with my opinion, that is fine with me, just don't be a jerk like that guy from Germany calling me f**knut. We're all here to learn and educate others with our personal experiences.

too many variable to judge power by speed of burning a random thing. i guarantee thats underspec.. also like i said jayrobs maglight kit would be more powerful and have a longer duty cycle than your WL http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/f...exmodp3-side-button-forward-clicky-57278.html

Don't you hate it when you give + reps when you try to - rep? :tinfoil:

Ahh well.

Last edited:
"herp a derp it berns tru da plastic derppppppppp"

This just shows what kind of idiots are in love with WL. The kind of person that thinks how fast a laser burns through a CD case is a good judge of the lasers power.

Step 1- Purchase LPM
Step 2- LPM WL product that you have been defending
Step 3- Go cry in your hole when you realize just how much WL has been raping you and how stupid you are for supporting them.

midias

My 445 burns that faster than that no problem but then again it is also > 1W and I would be happy to make a LPM video.

I would love to see a LPM video of an arctic on a continuous duty cycle as stated on the website.

Last edited:
Okay I have 2 demos of Arctic posted on Youtube. It's to prove to all the WL haters that the laser is not as bad as people claim.
The demo was done with a fully charged battery.
]

First off..... You posted your Thread in the WRONG section...
The Artic is 445nm not 532nm..

Second.... Your videos prove absolutely nothing...:cryyy:

As I stated in the other Thread where you were talking Trash
about how great WL is.... the only way you can show us the
accuracy of the WL Actic Specs is by making a video of you
using a Calibrated Laser Power Meter to measure
the actual real power of your Laser....

As to your WL doesn't lie about their Lasers and specs.....
wake up a smell the coffee....

If someone sold you a car and said it can do 200mph and it could
only do half of that... wouldn't you be pi$$ed off that I screwed
you...:thinking: I know I would....:eek:

Jerry

Last edited:

midias

the actual real power of your Laser....

As to your WL doesn't lie about their Lasers and specs.....
wake up a smell the coffee....

Jerry

In all fairness to WL I found their 5mw core to me right on spec :)

Can yours burn faster than mine?

Of course custom builds will always be better.

SJMoG.jpg

You're not proving anything by burning a couple of CD cases. The only thing you are proving is that you know nothing about lasers. ::facepalm::

This just shows what kind of idiots are in love with WL. The kind of person that thinks how fast a laser burns through a CD case is a good judge of the lasers power.

Step 1- Purchase LPM
Step 3- Go cry in your hole when you realize just how much WL has been raping you and how stupid you are for supporting them.

12083110.jpg

JADWY

Step 1- Purchase LPM

You know I've tried to be nice, but you're a d*mba$$ with no class. If I wanted your STUPID opinion I'd go pay a rat!

Why is it that when a person spends their OWN money to test a laser and then write an honest review, all the haters and flamers have to get personal and start insulting? Seriously, you haven't even ordered anything from WL nor personally tested anything, so what gives you the right to insult?
I thought this forum were full of people willing to share their PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, not rumours or insults!
Again, I spent MY OWN MONEY to REVIEW a product to see if it was as bad as you haters said. My conclusion is, yes it may be under spec, but not as badly as you haters lied about. Isn't that what everyone's after? The REAL FACTS not biased OPINIONS??? Man, I bet if I lied on my review and said WL sucks you'd be congratulating me. How does that help anyone besides the selfish haters like yourself?
How about this, if you hate WL that much, YOU buy one and then do a review of your OWN! Oh wait, you're too cheap to do that! D*mba$$!