Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Apologies for my early forum behaviors

Hello everyone! This thread is for me to apologize and reflect on my early forum behaviors. I made a lot of mistakes like titling a thread in a caps, asking dumb questions over and over, clogging the forums, and ARGUING with a trusted and respected forum member. Anyway I feel much more fitted in in the forum now and I have become more respectful of the members as of in the beginning. Then, I thought I would just ask Q's whenever and expect a ton of answers

Thank you! LPF
Ps, not sure if this is the right category to post this in hehe

Last edited:

No worries! If you want to know the truth, I did exactly the same in the beginning. Just keep doing what you have been doing lately and you will be fine :D

Apology accepted!

The biggest things that rile people up here are repeat posting and pretending you know stuff... Don't do that and you're sorted.

Hello everyone! This thread is for me to apologize and reflect on my early forum behaviors. I made a lot of mistakes like titling a thread in a caps, asking dumb questions over and over, clogging the forums, and ARGUING with a trusted and respected forum member. Anyway I feel much more fitted in in the forum now and I have become more respectful of the members as of in the beginning. Then, I thought I would just ask Q's whenever and expect a ton of answers
Thank you! LPF
Ps, not sure if this is the right category to post this in hehe

Takes courage and humility, what you're doing now!:D

I have just given you some rep, OP, and it's the first time I have ever seen someone have a BLUE bar under their rep power. Think I broke it...

This is a Great place for learning, many very knowledgeable people here. Always be prepared and humble oneself that you may learn more, however much or little you already know! Werty930 you may have just taken a step in that direction!

IWIRE

This is a Great place for learning, many very knowledgeable people here. Always be prepared and humble oneself that you may learn more, however much or little you already know! Werty930 you may have just taken a step in that direction!

Isn't that the truth ! The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. At this point I'm not sure if I'm in a state of progression or degression. I do know I'm getting really, really good using the search function here. There is a ton of good info here.

its not often we get a second chance to make a first impression--
HMike sez it best..

"enLIGHTenment comes when you
know what you don't know."

hak