Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Anyone have info on the Lumenis Novus Spectra?

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
$200.00

paul1598419

That's not bad at all. Especially since the pump diodes work.

RedCowboy

How about a 589nm dpss seed laser and a Raman fiber amplifier ?

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Robert, editing this in, must of scrolled past your post thinking it was part of a sig, but then again, I had just woken. I will look into that, have not read anything about such yet.

Paul, I've been googling trying to find the power rating, starlight-photonics has similar appearing units for sale putting out 10 watts, but states the ones he's selling are low output and normally do more, maybe that is the normal output. Still turning over google rocks, have not found any info on these units yet. They must be very old as I can find a few modules from these SP lasers on ebay, but the sellers don't know much about them. Uber high prices for not knowing, usually Asia sellers who know little to nothing about lasers, pulling them out of the trash bin or as part of a lot of surplus or something..

Edit: The unit which looks just like this pump being sold on starlight-photonics/ebay is 40 watts, maybe this is.

Last edited: