Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone else love wating for your lasers...

D

Deleted member 8382

I had to w8 one month for my first green laser and still w8ing for the dilda form Olike.

I'm torturing myself so much ffs

Quite the oposite actually, I hate waiting for lasers to be delivered. Only when its in my hands am I relaxed about it...

The thought of having something so valuable and can be easily damaged sends shivvers down my back haha.

i try not to think about the 8 100mw newish pen units i ordered for 8 friends two weeks 2 days 3 hours 12 minutes and 34 seconds ago

now thats counting the days!

im still waiting on a module from o-like i ordered about 11 days ago! I hope customs doesn't grab it!

D

Deleted member 8382

john lawson said:
i try not to think about the 8 100mw newish pen  units i ordered for 8 friends  two weeks  2 days 3 hours 12 minutes and 34 seconds ago

only? :p

I like to always have something in the mail, something to look forward to.

Its even better when i forget about it, then its a pleassent surprise.

The expectation is part of the hobby!

Every day the 4 pm I hope the magic packages! :cool:

Here, the waiting time is 1 to 2 weeks.

I'm waiting for what amounts to 2 lasers one is going to be a DIY'er and the other is a Leadlight pen a buddy online made me. Of course I'm going to do what your thinking right now. I'm taking the leadlight apart to see how its done :p and if he did it right!

Speaking of waiting, when O-Like ships and you run the tracking info, does it ever change status or is it like trying to track a KD order which basically amounts to the tracking status being "order shipped" and no change until all of a sudden it arrives one day?

This is what the USPS status has been since the 13th of feb:

Label/Receipt Number: RA93 6856 151H K

Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on February 12, 2009.

I was amazed that Susie got my order out so quickly after the Chinese New Year, but it just seems a little longer than it should be in transit (3 days to get out of Hong Kong and now another 7 in transit and it doesn't even show it in the States yet...) - any ideas?

Between this and the Laserglow Hercules I have en route from Canada, the days are gettin mighty long ;D

D

Deleted member 8382

Once it leaves hongkong there will be no more info, you must track it from your local post web. here in spain it's correos.es, anyways just go to the own hongkong tracking site and once you get the "left hk" selct your country from the list below.

Yours,
hallucynogenyc

BrewCityMusic said:
Speaking of waiting, when O-Like ships and you run the tracking info, does it ever change status or is it like trying to track a KD order which basically amounts to the tracking status being "order shipped" and no change until all of a sudden it arrives one day?

This is what the USPS status has been since the 13th of feb:

Label/Receipt Number: RA93 6856 151H K

Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on February 12, 2009.

I was amazed that Susie got my order out so quickly after the Chinese New Year, but it just seems a little longer than it should be in transit (3 days to get out of Hong Kong and now another 7 in transit and it doesn't even show it in the States yet...) - any ideas?

Between this and the Laserglow Hercules I have en route from Canada, the days are gettin mighty long  ;D

Every item I've ever had shipped Hong Kong post has said that same thing on the tracking sites until after I've received it, even on the USPS site after it's left Hong Kong. Then they update the info.. It does nothing for the anticipation, that's for sure..

And yes, waiting for lasers to arrive is even more fun for me than actually having the laser in my posession.. (not)

My 125mw Viper should be here soon!!

Hope its good!

Only cost 140 AUD shipped!

Thats inculding super fast express shipping, 4 energizer lithums, case and 2 eneloop rechargables

jc265

Your item was processed and left our KANSAS CITY, MO 64121 facility on February 20, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I get my laser tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited!!!!111!!11oneone!!11!

The biggest joke is on me. I waited over a week to got a 300mW open-can laser from NZ. The day I had it, was great 300mW is really something! Unfortantely the next night I lost the lens spring and had the brillant idea to replace it with a different spring. I had no idea about diodes and that nothing can touch them because of the micro-wires.

So in 2 days that was it for my new laser. :'( I have to send it back to NZ to be repaired and while the cost is resonable damn the wait. The lesson is learn more about lasers before doing ANYTHING. ANY alteration could cause problems. Such is life. Learn as much as you can about lasers before buying more than that cheap dilda is my advice. More weeks of waiting guess I'll be reading about lasers.

ben74

Argh!!! i wait waiting, 150mW green, 250mW red and 200mW blu-ray and a RGB cube (or in my case RGV) for a 600mW white laser.