Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anybody want to make a Deal?

I am not saying we need your city- just the state is enough- and as far as 'rights' go- you are mistaken- its NOT totally legal/legit to make and sell laser over 5 mW-
and thus selling to a minor is worse in every way-- I feel that most who wont give DOB and location in the profile must have something to hide.-
hk

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'll just buy from somewhere else. So far LPF hasn't helped me much. Thanks anyways.

The way I see it, is that in less than 48hrs there have been over 20 posts, with offers to either build a laser for you, or alternatives for you to consider.
Personally I think this is pretty darn good! :)

"Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFire007 View Post
I'll just buy from somewhere else. So far LPF hasn't helped me much. Thanks anyways."

Can we take you at your word on this=-please-

there are other forums--

hk

If I deleted my post, it's because I saw that there was no way I would get something under my budget through LPF. I also deleted other posts, because they were old and unnecessary. When I said that "LPF hasn't helped me much" I was referring to the people who only cared about my location and age rather than helping me buy a laser under $100. I am sorry if I offended any of you who were actually offering me deals, like Eghgemus.

People like nwfreefly who just called me an obscene word gives me an idea of the type of people that compose LPF. (some nice, some bad). NOT ALL BAD, OK..

THanks for all your help guys. I was only looking for offers under $100 no greater.. Thanks again. :)

If I deleted my post, it's because I saw that there was no way I would get something under my budget through LPF. I also deleted other posts, because they were old and unnecessary. When I said that "LPF hasn't helped me much" I was referring to the people who only cared about my location and age rather than helping me buy a laser under $100. I am sorry if I offended any of you who were actually offering me deals, like Eghgemus.

People like nwfreefly who just called me an obscene word gives me an idea of the type of people that compose LPF. (some nice, some bad). NOT ALL BAD, OK..

THanks for all your help guys. I was only looking for offers under $100 no greater.. Thanks again. :)

Oh thats a crock of shit. You deleted ALL your posts,(which btw is weird) because BTG called you iout on it and you realized you sound like a little entitled brat thats gonna take his toys and go play somewhere else! We can see the time stamps you know.
Every person that replied was here to help you. Just because you think your location and age isn't relevant is doesn't mean it was anything other than people trying to help you. You have that young generation, "I deserve it now because I want it" attitude and you got called out on it. End of story. Grow up.

Last edited:
I could delete my posts whenever I want, for whatever reason I have just like you could offend me when you want for whatever reason. Can I not? I'm not releasing my frustration with any of the members here yet you who just a while ago offered help but now your calling me a di** just because a) I didn't release my location b) I didn't accept any of the offers c) I said: LPF hasn't helped me much(I was referring to people like you who only cared about my location and age)

Is it you who is supposed to be offended? Shouldn't I be offended when you call me a di**?

If you think I'm some brat just because I didn't reveal my location or accepted any of the offers.. fine, go ahead. There is no need to call me a di**, an entitled brat, and call my post a crock of sh***.

Take your bad mouth somewhere else. I said thanks many times, and you just HAD to open your mouth once more.

THANKS once again to all the members who offered help. I couldn't accept because it was not under my budget. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and if I did.. I apologize. I just feel more offended just because I asked for a laser under $100.

Have a nice day. :)

Black fire,
Here on this forum are many informative folks. There not here to bash you or shoot you Dow. There here to only help you and they can in many ways. Yes we're all from this planet I guess lol!! Post were your from and more about yourself in the welcome group. And we're your from in yor avatar so folks can see. Owning a laser needs to be safely operated it's not a toy. Read read read theirs tons of information to get you started here the right way.popping ballon and burning things are not what's it all about. Wavelengths are a wonderful visual experience. Knowing why they are here for our enjoyment and knowledge. Safety is the biggest part once you get that in betted you'll be better off. Then you read how others here have built there lasers the pros and cons of building. Understanding what will work and will not this will save you time,money and disappointment.also what you will need to get started successfully. Well good luck with your endeavors what may be. Myself the LPF is priceless to me it made me better to understand the awesome wold of lasers. Buy from forum members they are great folks. And if you have a few extra Bucks donate to it. Every little bit helps here. Good luck buddy. :)))

"
I was ONLY looking for offers under $100 no greater.. Thanks again. :)[/QUOTE]

-- YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY MORE HELP-

this was your first post here-- asking for a favor--

Re: FREAK 12x 405nm Diode. 1W "1000mW" <<< "Yes you Read it Right" :D
Hi You mentioned you had many of these diodes. Do you think you could sell me a module with one of those?

Not exactly the best way to come to our forum-- where is your intro??

you deleted the first thread you started-

again asking a favor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFire007 View Post
Hi, I have a S06J 12x405nm 3 Element Glass Module that I want to push to 700mw. Is it possible without seriously damaging my diode? What current should I have on my Driver? I have a 1.25A Driver, but I think this might be pushing it too far. I need something powerful(not too much) that will not kill my diode to soon. What do you guys think?
Here are some links to the parts of my First Laser Build. Im new here.

Host:Torch Style Host for 12x60mm Laser Module w H 405nm Glass Focus Lens DIY Host | eBay
Module/Diode:https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf...12x-405-diodes
Driver:Survival Laser Driver
Heatsink:Violet Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink
Im still not sure about the size of the batteries, any Ideas?

I will post pictures of my Build once finished. Thanks for the help.

Pi R SQ helped--

The maximum current is 500ma but a max of 450ma is recomended for long life. Survival laser sells one that's 445ma, get that one and save the 1.25A for an M140 build.

The above listed parts aren't made to work together, am not sure about that host, have never seen it before and there isn't enough details shown or info listed there to say what parts to buy but the heat sink and driver fit a C6, S4, or Survival Laser stainless steel host. I suggest you buy a C6 and the correct driver.
yr next Thread also deleted- and again asking a favor--

OK So What Fits in this Host?
Edited
Last edited by BlackFire007; Yesterday at 10:13 PM.

next one ALSO deleted--wtw?

and so on??

Old 11-10-2013, 03:18 AM #15
BlackFire007

BlackFire007 is just really niceBlackFire007 is just really niceBlackFire007 is just really niceBlackFire007 is just really nice
Default Re: Assembled a 445nm 9mm in a Stainless steel host (pic heavy)
Hi Pi R Squared, Im new so please excuse my noobness. I saw that the Module leads were wrapped together. Did you have to unwrap them with your hands? ( I know weird question) I thought touching the leads would short the module also if I touch the Driver leads. Is this True? im confused.

Nice Build and tutorial It really helps. Thanks

" Im new so please excuse my noobness"

I think you meant excuse my 'rudeness'-

time to man-up ( or kid-up-- you are acting like a child here and to date have shown us zero respect)

asking and getting MORE help

1-10-2013, 02:20 AM #1
BlackFire007

BlackFire007 is just really niceBlackFire007 is just really niceBlackFire007 is just really niceBlackFire007 is just really nice
Default Tips and Advice on Soldering
Edited
Last edited by BlackFire007; Today at 12:26 AM.

SO- I ask you ONE favor- fill out your profile like an adult- but you get butt-hurt at the thought--

who/where/age/ etc will be easy to find- so why not just get with the program- you are NOT running this forum-& we dont have to help you--

!! members!! SHUN THIS USER- do not reply/ argue/ with him-
-- he has disrespected all here--

hak:mad:

OK guys.. All I wanted was a laser UNDER $100. I realized that was NOT possible, so I deleted my original post. I deleted my other threads and posts because I didn't see them as relevant anymore since they are old threads not because I went into a "post deletion meltdown", seriously.

Hackzaw1, you keep quoting me when I was looking for help. Can I not look for help when I need it on LPF? You think I was "rude" for looking for help? seriously? I've shown "zero respect" because I asked questions? Isn't the LPF community supposed to help? By the way, I'm over age, but you probably don't believe that.

Sorry nwfreefly, I thought it was you who was asking for my location, my mistake..
Still, you could call me whatever you want, I don't care anymore, you don't win anything and neither do I. Let me clarify a few things for you.

1. I'm over age
2. I could spend $200 on a laser right now, I was originally planning to buy 2, BUT I was trying to see what LPF could offer UNDER $100. Since there were none who could offer UNDER $100 I deleted the original post because it was pointless.
3. Some of you think I am some weirdo for deleting my old posts. Well, I think some of you are the "rude" ones for offending me for no justifiable reason. Even telling others to shun me because I have only "disrespected" the LPF community.

Hey maybe we should make it MANDATORY to fill out your whole profile including age, location, gender. BUT if I am given the OPTION to fill it out or not, then I will exercise my right to fill out my profile or not. I don't know what you guys have against me. I did nothing wrong besides stating "LPF hasn't helped me much" (I WAS REFERRING TO THOSE WHO WERE REQUESTING MY AGE AND LOCATION, WHICH WAS IRRELEVANT TO THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD), because of THAT statement now I am called a di**, brat, drama queen, and get my post called a crock of sh**. Thanks guys.

Now, I have said it many times and now I am going to say it again. Thanks to all of you who made very good offers. I am sorry but they were not under my budget. Since FSLasers sells a similar model that I was looking for at under $125, I figured someone in the US would probably be able to sell something similar at $100 or less. Thanks again, and sorry for offending anyone.

I wont be on LPF any longer but I thank ALL of the LPF community for helping me along.

Thanks Guys. :)