Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any Vapers Here?

Kicked the habit a few years ago and now find myself into building coils, mods, etc.

Nice thing is don't need to fire up a fog machine when I want a good beam show!

And power! Strong, real, 18650, 20700, and 21700 cells!

Hi,
I don't smoke but i tried vaping once , then i turned them into 510 vape mods with custom heat sinks. They make their own smoke now
Rich:)

Attachments

• IMG_2850.JPG
    IMG_2850.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3011.JPG
    IMG_3011.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2996.JPG
    IMG_2996.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 30
Hi,
Thanks Shotgun,
The EDC single cell lights make an awesome 510 mod to. Would be great for the 505's,480's and the new 495's. I personally like these button vape mods for the 510's. Great thread for vapes they come in all sorts of configurations. Mango pineapple juice was a good one when i tried vaping..

Last edited:

Benm

I've tried it, but i still prefer regular cigarettes really.

Not exactly sure why though, nicotine delivery seems pretty good from even a small unit, and they are pretty nice to have a vape on the airplane loo as well (doesn't set off smoke detectors, at least the small ones do not, maybe the big cloud blowing things will!).

As for flavors... i prefer minty ones, but things like coffee are a interesting too. Not really into the fruity stuff, but that's personal i suppose.

The exhaled fog doesn't seem that good for laser shows to me though - it doesn't really last very long unlike smoke from actual cigarettes or fog machines.

Fog machines do use the same basic chemicals as vape's to create the smoke, but they run at higher temperatures. Inhaling what comes out of a fog machine directly would probably not be a good idea, though running vape juice through one would be very interesting as an experiment - instant nicotine hit for the whole room?

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Some states allow vape pens containing.....other than nicotine. Feed that vape juice to a fog machine! :evil:

We have a tonne of vapers here in Victoria. Quite a few people using BHO vape pens though and in one case coming back home got exposed to secondhand smoke a few months ago. I got a second hand "cerebral high", and it was pretty strong. complete with enhanced flashing colours, audio distortions, racing heartbeat and moderate paranoia. I really wished some people would be smart and NOT smoke/toke in hallways etc, especially BHO as the second hand smoke still contains enough active product to stone anyone who comes into contact with it. I am not anti-Cannabis, not in the least. However, PLEEAAASSSEEE use it properly and respectfully. This is a big gripe of mine living in Victoria, city of "gardens and cannabis dispensaries"
As for vapers of other stuff, same goes... don't smoke it in public places. Not everyone likes having their lungs filled with propylene glycol fog. :mad:

Last edited:
Been cig free for a few years thanks to vaping. Now I have cut back on vaping with nicotine gum go figure. The 510 modules DTR used to sell are what brought me here to the forum. Couple grand later I have more lasers than I know what to do with.

I favor unregulated (mech) devices over regulated but have a collection of DNA and some other high end boxes too. A large 4S lipo box for fun. After all we have 5W+ portable lasers. ;)
Make my own liquid and also have some favorite ones. Started out on 18mg nic but now mostly 3-6mg. Higher nic in mouth to lung compacts though, good for stealth.

Definitely good for fogging up rooms, been in a cloud comp and definitely chuck clouds but not so much out in public, it's quite rude! People blowing that shit in and around others, etc. are douchebags making the community look bad.

And the others using cheap or counterfeit batteries burning themselves or blowing up their faces due to stupidity also piss me off.

Hi
Smoking is not good periods, it has no value , cigs, vapes cigars , etc..
It has only a down side later on down the road. Used to smoke years ago then took a stand. The dependency is overwhelming just the motions of the delivery is bad. That’s my opinion just another nail in the coffin.

I still smoke about three cigarettes a day. I have given it up many times with no adverse effects. The only reason I continue to smoke those three cigarettes a day is because the pain meds I'm on tend to plug you up and you have nicotinic receptors in the parasympathetic nervous system that when activated cause smooth muscle contraction. The same smooth muscles in your bowels. So, it helps me poop. :crackup:

it has no value

You're being hyperbolic.

Increased metabolism, alertness, memory, and concentration. Nicotine itself is as benign as caffeine. The random chemicals produced from a smoldering ember of plant matter are the problem. Vaping does away with that. Admittedly, Lungs are sensitive to foreign substances, but glycerine and propylene glycol are mostly harmless.

Benm

Oh for sure, it's not the nicotine that kills smokers at all.

The problem is the tar that causes cancer, and vapes have little to none of that... so if you can switch from smoking cigs to vaping while maintaining the same amount of nicotine intake the health benefits will be very significant.

Nicotine as a drug may actually have a bit of a revival due to vaping. Kids these days have been told from age 0 that cigarettes are deadly, but probably not really -why- that is the case. Vaping could be enjoyable, and i'm sure some people use it as a THC delivery method as well... with the benefit of not coming home to your parents smelling like 'coffeeshop' :D

Oh for sure, it's not the nicotine that kills smokers at all.

The problem is the tar that causes cancer, and vapes have little to none of that... so if you can switch from smoking cigs to vaping while maintaining the same amount of nicotine intake the health benefits will be very significant.

Nicotine as a drug may actually have a bit of a revival due to vaping. Kids these days have been told from age 0 that cigarettes are deadly, but probably not really -why- that is the case. Vaping could be enjoyable, and i'm sure some people use it as a THC delivery method as well... with the benefit of not coming home to your parents smelling like 'coffeeshop' :D

I agree, and disagree.. Tar is definitely a carcinogen as it contains benzene, acrylamide and acrylonitrile as well as, Nicotine. Nicotine, while not cancer causing on it's own is associated with heart disease, vascular narrowing and clot formation. ( significantly increases the risk of heart problems and strokes). Again, I don't mind if people use either, just not in confined spaces around others and I especially mind when people are vaping concentrates (in an apartment) full of people with anyone able to get 2nd hand high from a quick exposure to the air. That is totally irresponsible, and dangerous. ( imagine trying to drive, and thinking that everyone behind you is a cop/ or worse suddenly unable to remember how to operate your vehicle while you are driving