Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Rip off!

Fortunately for me, everyone I know is aware I am into lasers, so they all come to me before buying or ask me to get them something real.

See now that’s pretty cool, my only issue is some people I know always make Incredibly stupid comments that piss me off, most of the time it’s
“You’re probably on the FBI’s watch list lol”
The lol comes from them. I hate when people say that to me. They act like lasers are terrorist weapons :/

See now that’s pretty cool, my only issue is some people I know always make Incredibly stupid comments that piss me off, most of the time it’s
“You’re probably on the FBI’s watch list lol”
The lol comes from them. I hate when people say that to me. They act like lasers are terrorist weapons :/

Hi Richie,
Yes I couldn't agree more, thats because some people are ignorant to the facts behind a laser. One thing is they just see a beam of light coming from the business end and know nothing about the WL;s or what it takes to build one. To these folks its just a novelty. So dont let them get under your skin just blow them off. Enjoy the hobby you know better.

Rich:)

It isn't the FBI who keeps track of people with high power laser pointers, the guy is clueless.

Hi Richie,
Yes I couldn't agree more, thats because some people are ignorant to the facts behind a laser. One thing is they just see a beam of light coming from the business end and know nothing about the WL;s or what it takes to build one. To these folks its just a novelty. So dont let them get under your skin just blow them off. Enjoy the hobby you know better.

Rich:)
You’re right, I usually try to educate them as best I can, but sometimes you just have that one idiot friend lol! I definitely will and I appreciate it Rich :)

It isn't the FBI who keeps track of people with high power laser pointers, the guy is clueless.
He really is, this was also coming from the same person who warned me back in the day about buying a laser from someone in Israel (eitan)
They told me I was buying it from a terrorist country, :crackup: idiots!

+reps for the great posts
Gotta love these places. Haha!

He really is, this was also coming from the same person who warned me back in the day about buying a laser from someone in Israel (eitan)
They told me I was buying it from a terrorist country, :crackup: idiots!

Gotta love these places. Haha!

I'm working in a country which provides the highest amount of funding to terrorist organizations in the world.... I guess I'm in trouble if I order laser parts now :p

No, he's wrong, it isn't the FBI who has high power laser owners on their watch list, it's LPF!

I'm working in a country which provides the highest amount of funding to terrorist organizations in the world.... I guess I'm in trouble if I order laser parts now :p

No, he's wrong, it isn't the FBI who has high power laser owners on their watch list, it's LPF!

Well, at least I'm keeping eye of RB Dundee & BobMC assets... :whistle:

I'm watching all of you guys here, especially the recent 480-495 nm laser pointer owners :pop:

Those two guys too!

Razako

I always get annoyed by jokers like these guys who run a predatory site trying to take advantage of ignorant customers who don't know any better.

:crackup: yes youre being watched. haha

I always get annoyed by jokers like these guys who run a predatory site trying to take advantage of ignorant customers who don't know any better.
yeah Raz its sad, these things pop up all the damn time, the worst is probably laserpointerpro. i could be wrong

Shazam!!!
shazam Hak!! haha