Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An exotic pictures collection request.

The best goggles I have is my camera screen ;)

Ahh I see! :beer:

Although I guess am still slightly confused, how do you set them up and turn on the rainbow before you view through the camera. It would be hard to get all the lasers situated and turned on with eyes closed or a blindfold on.

I guess there is something I must be missing still in the setup of the laser rainbow. :thinking: :eek:

Last edited:
Smeer, if you don't mind, could you do some more beamshots of your 589? I'd love to see some pics of a near 100mW golden beam.

I will take some more when it's dark outside.

mbWBU.jpg

s93H7.jpg

Cheers, sm.

Smeer, you're making me very impatient waiting for my CNI 589nm.

You will like your new laser allot ;)

It's just something, well wonderfull to be able to have these kind of diodes in a handheld device.

What host do you get your's in ?
And how long do you have to wait, I olmost died waiting for mine!

Cheers, sm.

@smeer they're "in production" on it, then it's being sent to someone who will send it to me.

@smeer they're "in production" on it, then it's being sent to someone who will send it to me.

Hmm, the wait must be killing you ^^
I waited 4 months before finally Laserglow had them in stock again. (but paid off)
They are hard to produce i think, so i hope you get a nice one :beer:

Shot some more of mine today.

CNI PGL-III-C 473nm / Laserglow Rigel HV PRO-50 589nm

A1XUO.jpg

9Z32S.jpg

oqwm8.jpg

yVjaB.jpg

1Eulh.jpg

w6Zyo.jpg

iwTOZ.jpg

Last edited:
man it is killing me. I'll just have to be as patient as possible... which won't happen ;)

If only your camera picked up 473nm a bit better, it seems deeper than I see it. I have a ~590nm led, sat that next to my 473 and it looked awesome. Gah, I need another hobby to fill in the waiting gap on this hobby.

man it is killing me. I'll just have to be as patient as possible... which won't happen ;)

If only your camera picked up 473nm a bit better, it seems deeper than I see it. I have a ~590nm led, sat that next to my 473 and it looked awesome. Gah, I need another hobby to fill in the waiting gap on this hobby.

Hmm i noticed that myself... now i was looking for a new camera sinds these were shot with a camcorder.

But there's so many choises :(
Almost ordered a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX200V yesterday, but i have no idea how good it is for picture's... Seems more like a combo of video/picture capable leaning more to video.

Lol about the 590 led ^^
So yeah the wait is killing you :D

Last edited:
So many nice pics! If Cheech or Aryntha could chime in with there 604's and 612's that'd be awesome =] Also, all these pics of yellows are making me so anxious to finally get one :D

I plan to save some cash, and use my first post basic paycheck for one.

Any ideas on what model you'll be looking for?

Maybe by then I'll be an owner of an orange laser :whistle:
That would be neat being the first on the forum to own a 607nm system. Unfortunately $2000 doesn't come by often...

A laserglow for sure, not sure on 589 or 593.5nm yet, as I like the thought of orange/amber. Either a Rigel HV-10, or a normal Rigel 10. Or if I'm really broke at the time, I'll settle for the Rigel-2 for $300, but I'd rather not. Also depends on whether there's a CNI groupbuy going on, might be worth the investment if it's cheaper. I don't see myself dropping $1200+ on a 50mW unit, as I could get a 590/593.5, a 515, and perhaps even a 561 for that, and maybe have change.