Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An Apology for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

iop

I do not have the money. I can not refund them. PayPal will not do it too. I am going to make contact with PayPal soon and solve this.

Why do you not not sell "your" car and pay atleast 2 or 3 of your customers out?
Subie_zpsijk4wc0c.jpg Photo by Thejoker301 | Photobucket]Subie_zpsijk4wc0c.jpg Photo by Thejoker301 | Photobucket
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205784102233954&set=ecnf.1598629504&type=3&theater
ximg.php

diachi

Why are we still even discussing this? He's not going to do anything to compensate any of the customers that he scammed - those that missed the opportunity to do a charge back are pretty much SOL.

I have to say this is getting old. Are we going to have these threads for the next 5 years about how someone was scammed by Sci-Fi Lasers?

diachi

I have to say this is getting old. Are we going to have these threads for the next 5 years about how someone was scammed by Sci-Fi Lasers?

Exactly - it's done - move on folk.

His last post was in April. If you haven't had your refund through your bank/PayPal by now you're probably past the point where they can even help you and he certainly won't do anything about it. No amount of complaining on here is going to change that.

:horse:

Last edited:
I don't necro any of his stuff and hate seeing it at all, and I have learned to ignore his advert, but now that this thread is here I checked his profile.

His last message was yesterday although this thread has his last public post.

Point is he is still a member and still active and messaging, he is down to 49 rep but I can't neg him yet, however I will not stop until he has a red bar.

A red bar will help prevent him robbing anyone else so if you guys/gals/others have a neg available this thief deserves it.

Reactions: Sta
That message yesterday was posted by someone else, not him. It is time to let this thing die.

diachi

I don't necro any of his stuff and hate seeing it at all, and I have learned to ignore his advert, but now that this thread is here I checked his profile.

His last message was yesterday although this thread has his last public post.

Point is he is still a member and still active and messaging, he is down to 49 rep but I can't neg him yet, however I will not stop until he has a red bar.

A red bar will help prevent him robbing anyone else so if you guys/gals/others have a neg available this thief deserves it.

That last message was a received visitor message - I see no sign of a reply - unless I'm missing something it doesn't look like he's sending messages. He logged in fairly recently (Last active, June 28), but that doesn't mean he actually sent any messages or did anything other than read.

Wonder if I can leave him more negative rep yet... :p

Last edited:
That message yesterday was posted by someone else, not him. It is time to let this thing die.

My .02
I don't agree. I;m not directly involved as I was not scammed by him and have received what I have ordered from him, (albeit slow) but I have been by other members on LPF who posted the same kind of thing (I'm out of money and can't refund people, etc)

It still bugs me to this day, 5 even 10 years later that I was CONNED out of over $300.00

I think anyone taken advantage of on here should at least be allowed to rant.

I'm not sure what the moderators think, but, that is all these people are getting out of it and it sometimes makes you feel a little better. if that is all they can do.

In any case, at least it warns others about not using the same person when they read the threads.

Unfortunately some of them come back and it causes problems for all the members on here

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear you guys and know that venting out is good and helps relieve some pressure. When you come back to it you are usually calmed down and can critically analyse what you are going to say/do next.

I personally won't close this thread, dunno about the other moderators though. This whole ordeal was a pain in the butt through and through and letting people a place to rant is better then having fights between other members where problems are brought in :yh:

-Alex

Razako

Couldn't Eitan simply be banned already? It's a somewhat meaningless gesture, but it would effectively 'close' the issue. People just don't like how he could still come back at some point and message noobies with "sure buddy I'll build a laser for you".

Couldn't Eitan simply be banned already? It's a somewhat meaningless gesture, but it would effectively 'close' the issue. People just don't like how he could still come back at some point and message noobies with "sure buddy I'll build a laser for you".

As soon as the boss(Avery) says it ok I will gladly do it!

-Alex

I saw on facebook he was selling his lasers i saw a video of arcane 2
for sale well my brother saw it first, and tagged me and wrote look at this laser, and many people wrote purchasing money send and so on !

Last edited:

Sta

That's because you're a lowlife with nothing better to do.

Welcome back to the forum, Eitan. It seems that your grammar has improved, how strange... Or perhaps you are USAbro; Hap, can you do an IP check on this guy? Or better yet :banned:?

Status
Not open for further replies.