Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Allow me to introduce myself a bit (:

Re: kogal pic lolita bbs preteen stories pre teen gilrs

DicbiliPync, you are a SICK fuck!! what would posess a human to be this DISGUSTING. Honestly i think you deserve to ROT in prison for the rest of your life. There is something wrong with you and you need very much help. Now get the fuck off my thread.
I can't believe some lowlife prick would spam the $#!t out of my thread like that.

i very sincerely apologize for 1, having you guys see such wretched pictures, and 2, for my foul language. But that really makes me mad i can't believe some sick perve would post that on my thread.

again i'm very sorry, if i could delete the post i would! (if i can, can someone instruct me how) otherwise, can a mod, or c0ld PLEASE remove the post?

Thanks!!
Timmy

It's really sad that this guy's (Tim's) welcome thread got jacked by this pedo spamming a$$hole...

hey, thanks for sticking up for me:eek::thanks:
i hope that guy gets :banned: and:
he deserves it
:lasergun:

I hate spammers and i hate everybody involved in the young child... things like that :cryyy:.:barf:

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

Your age is not important...
What is important is a willingness to learn...

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Lol jerry, that was a little creepy :p but i get what you're saying;).

D

Deleted member 8382

I doubt police can do anything. I checked some random links of his posts and they only link to other jacked forums with the same kind of photos. and all in all they are just little DRESSED girls. I doubt he could get jailed..

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I doubt police can do anything. I checked some random links of his posts and they only link to other jacked forums with the same kind of photos. and all in all they are just little DRESSED girls. I doubt he could get jailed..

Yeah that's what I was thinking. At first I was thinking of reporting it to the proper authorities. Since none of the girls in the pics are nude or anything, not sure if he has even done anything legally wrong though. I mean most of his pics are not much worse that you might find in a store catalog for children's swimsuits. As much as I find what he has done absolutely disgusting in using these girls this way, not sure if he has actually broken the law. Anyone know more about the legal aspect of this?

The offending non laser related material has been removed from this thread. Until I saw this material earlier, I had never neg repped a forum member. This junk made me give my first neg rep and click on the "report post" button. That someone would be so moronic as to post such junk in a thread started by a younger member is disgraceful. Hopefully we've seen the last of the offender. Timmy, this doesn't usually happen around here, our welcoming threads usually go a little better than this. I'm sure that your future threads will go a lot better.

D

Deleted member 8382

IMO he obviously fooled that girls to make them the photos, or at least someone else did, some of the photos were kinda explicit. I doubt any of these little girls moms would have allowed such photos for a "swimsuits catalog".

Anyway, considering it's a spambot, it could be your computer posting this shit and you would never know :/

Christmas Critters atack. What kind of sick bastard would post these kinds of things?
1111_woodland_critters.jpg

Welcome to LPF:)
timmypost.gif

I'm glad I didn't see any of the pictures.
Welcome to the forum T-Bomb!
Remember, if you ever need help, TSBIYF.

The Search Button Is Your Friend.

I'm glad I didn't see any of the pictures.
Welcome to the forum T-Bomb!
Remember, if you ever need help, TSBIYF.

The Search Button Is Your Friend.

I am very glad you didn't see the pictures either, xSpazyKlown0! they were hideous ): some sick perve trolling the forums. Scares me.
T-Bomb is acceptable, yes:) Thanks for the first nickname!

Alright thanks, i try to use the search button often:) For i know people hate it when i start a whole new thread for something previously answered.

Jaseth

Welcome to the forum T-bone steak (is that an OK nickname?)

As Jerry mentioned, age does not matter as long as you are willing to learn and be responsible. Some very good members here are not a lot older than you.

Also.. haha to Jerry's ellipsis being creepy. I have told him a few times myself that when I read his posts, I imagine and old out-of-breath man speaking :evil:

As to the legality of those disgusting pictures which were previously posted, it depends very much on which country you are in and exactly how they are presented, for what reasons and so on.
I actually did a project on those exact types of "modelling agencies" earlier this year, which was probably the toughest project I have ever done because having to look at the pictures deeply depressed and disturbed me. Out of all terrible things I can imagine, the exploitation of children and women is definitely what I despise the very most and I will admit that I did in fact shed a few tears while researching for the project.
The only thing which did comfort me was that these websites which were previously untouchable because the kids were not completely exposed are now being rapidly blocked and shut down, especially in Denmark where I live. New expanding variations on previous laws have been passed and the police can block all access to the sites through internet providers so even foreign sites which they cannot actually shut down are still blocked. The war on these sites goes by the name "Chilling Effects".
If you can, you should report this spammer. Who knows, there may very well be new laws passed as we speak which could lead to his prosecution. Even if he cannot be punished for this, you can at least indicate that you support banning these types of photos, perhaps helping in a push towards ending them once and for all.

Seb

Last edited:
wow new peeps i need to get my $hit togather welcome aboard
beware theres always trolls out therejust enjoy and be a little forgiving somtimes
all of us get a little carried away lol

Welcome to the forum T-bone steak (is that an OK nickname?)

As Jerry mentioned, age does not matter as long as you are willing to learn and be responsible. Some very good members here are not a lot older than you.

Also.. haha to Jerry's ellipsis being creepy. I have told him a few times myself that when I read his posts, I imagine and old out-of-breath man speaking :evil:

As to the legality of those disgusting pictures which were previously posted, it depends very much on which country you are in and exactly how they are presented, for what reasons and so on.
I actually did a project on those exact types of "modelling agencies" earlier this year, which was probably the toughest project I have ever done because having to look at the pictures deeply depressed and disturbed me. Out of all terrible things I can imagine, the exploitation of children and women is definitely what I despise the very most and I will admit that I did in fact shed a few tears while researching for the project.
The only thing which did comfort me was that these websites which were previously untouchable because the kids were not completely exposed are now being rapidly blocked and shut down, especially in Denmark where I live. New expanding variations on previous laws have been passed and the police can block all access to the sites through internet providers so even foreign sites which they cannot actually shut down are still blocked. The war on these sites goes by the name "Chilling Effects".
If you can, you should report this spammer. Who knows, there may very well be new laws passed as we speak which could lead to his prosecution. Even if he cannot be punished for this, you can at least indicate that you support banning these types of photos, perhaps helping in a push towards ending them once and for all.

Seb

T-Bone Steak is in fact a very appropriate nickname, i aboslutely LOVE T-Bone Steaks:) they are ahhmazzingg! haha:)
I am very much ready to learn, always have been always will be! i love learning about lasers and such.
Haha i imagined that in my mind also, and old guy out of breath, but it's all good i realize it's just a joke (or so i hope haha!).

Well i really hope that guy is prosecuted somewhere down the line, it is terrible he did that. And man oh man, i don't blame you! i would shed some tears myself if i had to research a project like that, it would kill me!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Timmy

wow new peeps i need to get my $hit togather welcome aboard
beware theres always trolls out therejust enjoy and be a little forgiving somtimes
all of us get a little carried away lol

Oh don't worry john, your doing just fine!! :) and haha alright i understand that completely, i won't let one incident ruin my experience and allow myself to hold a grudge. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Last edited:
:yh:Welcome to the forum. Anybody here will bend over backwards to help you out, as long as you help yourself first IE: search button.
I know personally that the search can be a pain in the butt sometimes. but along the way you can learn also. There has been many times I had to search for a answer for a question and got sidetracked by a post on a different topic. "This does not answer my question but looks interesting ,I'll read the whole post" That type of deal.
But to give you a idea of how much info. this forum contains and how much help I have received from other members. 5 months ago I did not even know any color of laser except red exisited, now I am building all colors (RBG) from scratch. Except the DPSS modules of course, have not gotten that far yet. Give me another 2 or 3 months.:crackup:LOL