Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All sold! :)

Re: Great Lasers! Great Prices!

Some nice Laser Pointers you have there Alex.
Good luck with the sale of the Lasers left ;)

Jerry

Radim

Oliver, do you have portable or pointer sky beauty? :whistle: Alex, after this question, maybe one unit is about to become sold. :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

I don't own a portable 473 unfortunately. I can't afford to either ATM. :(
I would of got Razako's 671 lab otherwise.

Radim

Oh, 671 nm is also something special. Still my preference would be 473 nm if I had not any. ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

If I didn't already have some 473 in my collection, then I would seriously consider that pointer. :)
I got myself a 300mW 473 from Styropyro for quite cheap quite a while ago now. It needs some work, but it still puts out 247mW+.
Such a lovely blue.

Razako

Pretty good deals. I'd be tempted myself if not for the fact that I've been trying to slim down the amount of unnecessary lasers in my own collection. Seems like I don't even use 75% of them.

Last edited:

Radim

Great Alex, seems if great and reasonable offer is done with some pics, the lasers go fast here. ;)

Nicely done Alex, selling out quick :D

Pretty good deals. I'd be tempted myself if not for the fact that I've been trying to slim down the amount of unnecessary lasers in my own collection. Seems like I don't even use 75% of them.

Great Alex, seems if great and reasonable offer is done with some pics, the lasers go fast here. ;)

Thank you all guys! Yes, pictures do help! Maybe a good hint to newbies? :) :can:

-Alex

Yeah, I've got lasers in my collection I may not use in years again, but they are still my builds and I love them all. :crackup:

473 GLP dropped to only $215(plus shipping and handling +$7.15)! Yours today for a low, low price :D

-Alex

I'm curious why CNI modules are regarded so highly, when I've herd numerous people comment on how there 589 lasers beam is off centre or on angle!

I'm curious why CNI modules are regarded so highly, when I've herd numerous people comment on how there 589 lasers beam is off centre or on angle!

CNI modules are quality modules badboybilly. Simply, for CNI and as explained by Justing from LaserGlow here awhile back for pointers due to their applications simply being used for pointing a perfect beam coming straight out of the aperture isn't a priority. On the other hand, for lab lasers that's standard simply due to their uses required a centered beam. :)

-Alex