Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All sold! :)

Well, these laser pointers have unfortunately been sitting on my shelf for a long time and never see any usage :cryyy: :cryyy:. Along with that, I need some cash for bills and as a safety net. These pointers have been well taken care of, of course due to my OCD :DPayment is via PayPal. For shipping please PM if interested in one and we can discuss. I usually ship the same or at the latest the next business day :)

For some reason by iPhone has trouble capturing the dot on some of these lasers so some do not have pictures of the lasers in operation :mad:, but they do work like new!

Thank you for looking friends :)
-Alex

Last edited:

Re: Great Lasers! Great Prices!

Good luck with your sale Alex, youve got some great deals there! :beer:

Good luck with your sale Alex, youve got some great deals there! :beer:

Thank you grainde, I do hope they sell fast. I am holding on to the 532 lab monster as that is a prized piece :D :D

-Alex

Rivem

Oh how I want that 473nm...

Out of budget though. Sent PM on cheaper items, and good luck with the sale!

Oh how I want that 473nm...

Out of budget though. Sent PM on cheaper items, and good luck with the sale!

Hehe, thanks Rivem! Replied! :)

Edit: 532 & 650 sold!

-Alex

Last edited:

BobMc

Hello Hap, looks like you got some real beauty's for sale. Best wishes with your sales. :)

Last edited:

Hey, good luck with the rest of the lasers you have up for sale, Alex. They ought to move pretty fast.

Radim

Hey Alex,

best of luck with your sale.
There are some awesome lasers you offer - especially those from CNI. ;)

Hey Alex,

best of luck with your sale.
There are some awesome lasers you offer - especially those from CNI. ;)

Thank you Radim. They may seem pretty high for the power/wavelength ratio but CNI stuff has always been expensive, mostly due to the quality you're getting and you can be sure if treated properly these would easily last you years! :)

-Alex

Radim

Yes, I have no doubt about CNI stuff, since their modules are (very likely) in some of my lasers - Spartan for example.

Yes, I have no doubt about CNI stuff, since their modules are (very likely) in some of my lasers - Spartan for example.

Not very likely, but a certainty! CNI is the only company which produces the Spartan or PGL-III-M model I believe. They also are the only or one of the few that makes handheld 589's modules :)

-Alex

Radim

Not very likely, but a certainty! CNI is the only company which produces the Spartan or PGL-III-M model I believe. They also are the only or one of the few that makes handheld 589's modules :)

-Alex

Yes, about Spartan that's known fact. Still I'm not sure about other lasers. Maybe even JL use them? Maybe even WL in their Evo. Sky lasers (laserbtb)?

Yes, about Spartan that's known fact. Still I'm not sure about other lasers. Maybe even JL use them? Maybe even WL in their Evo. Sky lasers (laserbtb)?

laserbtb's and their 473 units there is a good chance. While not as difficult to produce as let's say 589, 473 still needs some expertise and know how to get anything working. JL and their 473 I don't know honestly, it's possible they can make the modules themselves, you'd have to ask Gray. As for WL I know they used CNI modules in their Kryptons a few years ago, the 532 models not the 520 diode ones they use today.

:)

-Alex

Radim

laserbtb's and their 473 units there is a good chance. While not as difficult to produce as let's say 589, 473 still needs some expertise and know how to get anything working. JL and their 473 I don't know honestly, it's possible they can make the modules themselves, you'd have to ask Gray. As for WL I know they used CNI modules in their Kryptons a few years ago, the 532 models not the 520 diode ones they use today.

:)

-Alex

WL - that's correct IMO. Still my Krypton is 520 nm, but Evo is 532 nm. Regarding JL, I'm not sure - lasers are complex systems and it is quite hard to do everything yourself and keep prices low to compete on the market. Especially at high quality. Even CNI or Viasho do not focus much on portables and produce mainly DPSS modules and lab systems (but I guess the systems parts beside laser modules are purchased elsewhere and just mounted in their facilites). JL I guess they design and produce their stuff, but likely get quality modules elsewhere. Kind of coopetition rules apply... ;)