Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All my great laser stuff is for sale!

and it does not help that Glenn is a good guy- prolly takes super good care of his lasers and would never exaggerate the output & is always quick to ship and pro packaged plus the extra free goodies too!!
:can: oh yeah, anything more than a DJR and I'll try to sweeten it up... -Glenn

I sent out a few lasers today! If it was paid, it has been sent now! Thanks All! -Glenn

Awesome Glenn !:san:

Now i need to get me a display case fast :D

btw, was it sent with tracking ?

Cheers, Sm.

Last edited:
No, tracking is about $40 on international... Please, let me know when it arrives... -GH

Received the host today. They are spectacular!!! I can't wait to see them with a beam coming out :p

Thank you for the very generous "extra" also :)

Any chance you could take pictures and label everything with a price plz. :confused:
I kinda JUST registered even though I've been reading across these forums for the past couple weeks and I'm unfamiliar with a lot of things. I am interested in a host to be specific though. And those silver flashlight style hosts in the second picture I'm interested in.

I know usually a pic and description of everything f.s. is best... but I have a few hurdles first and it is not easy for me to take the time and do them all... The Dorcy Jr flashlights are seen w/ red and violet beams, but I have no heat sinks for them, just the new flashlights. A better beginner's host w/b a C6 or talk to jayrob. -GH

No, tracking is about $40 on international... Please, let me know when it arrives... -GH

Hi Glenn :)

Will let you know when it arrives.
Hoping nothing will go wrong!

Any idea, how long this will take ?

Cheers, Sm :D

I got my WL core today , when you said "NIB"....you wasn't kidding around :beer:.

Also thanks for the extra goodies, I wish you well my friend.

Take care,

Ray

Wow Glenn!

Recieved the package today!

Thank you so much for the good Packaging, the gift!, and the buisness card with personal text!

You are the man! :thanks: +1

Best wishes, and wishing you the best of luck with the mortgage.

Sm.

Thank you Sm and all my friends! This is really helping! btw, Shipping 2X yellow lasers today! -Glenn

Lovely :beer:

E4MIC.jpg

lxVHU.jpg

:yh:

Last edited:
Nice... Man Glen I feel guilty just looking at that pic, that's a scwheet beam.

Yeah, it was hard to part with... But I know it will find more use and that is what they are really for. T/Y All! -GH

btw, I am in no way recommending WL products, as most all of the products from that company are over-hyped and may be poorly made, which is better than the sometimes awful customer service!

Last edited: