Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AliExpress 515-520nm 20mW pointer

Thanks for the extensive informative post cyparagon, I'm specially happy that it resulted in this guy's reply below.. repping him while I dont think I can you yet/anymore :)

+R thanks Encap, this deal is tempting to say the least!!!

while considering to order these does anyone who is up to date on this stuff know what/which diode it may be in this deal.. like 3.8/5.6mm etc?? thanks in advance!

Saw this on Aliexpress---20pcs/lot 515nm 30mw green laser tube green lsaer diode $113.59 --$5.68 each!

see: hot sell 20pcs/lot 515nm 30mw green laser tube green lsaer diode-inOther Electronic Components from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com

Maybe this is how they are doing complete pointer for so little.

So, what did you guys decide? The thread got somewhat confusing :p I'm in to split 4 or 5 ways. (the 515nm 30mW diode, not really interested on the 520nm 50mW)

Also I'm not on the US and I have to pay with PP.

Edit: or I could PM Blord if you guys don't need one more splitter.

Last edited:
Atomic I might go in halves or quarters or whatever, though it is hard to tell by looking at you where you are at, I would want to do it with someone in the states, yet I cant even tell where you are at with a short glance.

you really should put your location in your infoz
So, what did you guys decide? The thread got somewhat confusing :p I'm in to split 4 or 5 ways. (the 515nm 30mW diode, not really interested on the 520nm 50mW)

Also I'm not on the US and I have to pay with PP.

Edit: or I could PM Blord if you guys don't need one more splitter.

Tmack

Hey fellas. Pm me those addresses . I think I only need bdgreenb . I have Noah, sinners are going to Brian, so just leaves the one.

Dang wish i would have seen this thread sooner...I would have SO been in on this :(
Hopefully there are more of these....i'm not sure how they can sell these things for ~8$ a piece!

Please....someone do another group buy of these! :D
(and PM me when you do)

Last edited:
Atomic I might go in halves or quarters or whatever, though it is hard to tell by looking at you where you are at, I would want to do it with someone in the states, yet I cant even tell where you are at with a short glance.

you really should put your location in your infoz

I'm not in the US, unfortunately.

NO4H99

Cyp got thread-jacked so bad :D. Sorry bout that

On another note, this seller has great deals on about 40 other kinds of diodes too. All are sold in 20 packs, are fairly low powered, and there are some fairly unique wavelengths. If anybody were willing to do a group buy where people could pick up one or two of whatever type, I think there would be a lot of interest.

Here's the link to this sellers diodes: Find All China Products On Sale from Online Store 735678 on Aliexpress.com - hot sell 20pcs/lot 650nm 5mw laser tube laser diode red laser diode ld module light source,hot sell 20pcs/lot Cvd65 905nm 13w push high power laser diode ranging laser tube,

He also has the PL520's on there?? Damn. Where's DTR? He needs a new supplier now hahaha

^IKR! I have been toying around the idea of starting a diode shop, this may make up my mind on whether i do it or not..

NO4H99

^^^I'd be your first customer if you do.

Could commit to a few 5mw reds, 150mw 635s, PL520s, 100mw 405s, and matching aixiz modules, if that helps you.