Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aixiz shipping times

How long is this going to take? It's been 8 days so far, and I still haven't gotten my module blanks. Is Aixiz notorious for slow shipping times?

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
How long is this going to take?  It's been 8 days so far, and I still haven't gotten my module blanks.  Is Aixiz notorious for slow shipping times?

-Mark
Yes, they are...

How long am I going to have to wait? My blu-ray has been dead for a week! I need HEELLLLP!

*sob*

-Mark

Try popping a dead diode out of an old module if you have any laying around. You can use them more than once...

ElektroFreak said:
Try popping a dead diode out of an old module if you have any laying around. You can use them more than once...

I have none! The only module I have is in my broken blu-ray, which I can't get fixed until at least tomorrow, if not later! I'm a WRECK!

-Mark

Brett

The two times I've ordered from AixiZ, my stuff arrived in only 3 days. I live in the southern U.S.
Sorry you are having to wait. I hate it when a package lags when you are excited about a project!

-Brett

Brett Miller said:
The two times I've ordered from AixiZ, my stuff arrived in only 3 days.  I live in the southern U.S.
Sorry you are having to wait.  I hate it when a package lags when you are excited about a project!

-Brett

Thanks for your concern. Weird! I live in Washington. You would think they would be able to get it here within a week.

-Mark

Your dilemma is a big reason of why I sell Aixiz modules. I ship every mon, wed, and friday... where as Aixiz it is a complete guess as to when your items will be shipped.

good luck.
-Kendall

I bought from them on eBay, packaged arrived to Australia in the fastest time ever for an international non-express package. I guess i was lucky.

Brett Miller said:
The two times I've ordered from AixiZ, my stuff arrived in only 3 days.  I live in the southern U.S.
Sorry you are having to wait.  I hate it when a package lags when you are excited about a project!

-Brett

PRECIOUS ! Wow - I live a total of THREE hours away from those clowns - and it takes a MINIMUM of two weeks from date of payment (AFTER I confirm that they are in stock) to receive my items - and then, usually only after I email Chuck three or more days in a row.
That company mistreats customers as a rule of thumb - unfortunately, unless you want min-modules from Sure - they are the only game in town (except resellers from this forum - who get their stuff FROM Aixiz).

Do you all order from aixiz.com or mfgcn.com? I don't think it took nearly that long when I ordered from aixiz.com

sk8er4514 said:
Your dilemma is a big reason of why I sell Aixiz modules. I ship every mon, wed, and friday... where as Aixiz it is a complete guess as to when your items will be shipped.

good luck.
-Kendall

I wanted to buy from you!  They were all sold out. I bought from eBay instead.

-Mark

Spyderz20x6 said:
[quote author=rocketparrotlet link=1229049060/0#0 date=1229049060]How long is this going to take? It's been 8 days so far, and I still haven't gotten my module blanks. Is Aixiz notorious for slow shipping times?

-Mark
Yes, they are...[/quote]

sk8er4514 said:
Aixiz it is a complete guess as to when your items will be shipped.

good luck.
-Kendall

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Wow - I live a total of THREE hours away from those clowns - and it takes a MINIMUM of two weeks from date of payment (AFTER I confirm that they are in stock) to receive my items - and then, usually only after I email Chuck three or more days in a row.
That company mistreats customers as a rule of thumb

pseudolobster said:
DX has often been faster to ship than aixiz, in my experience.

This is not sounding good...

-Mark

Update: It's been more than 2 weeks now, and still no package. Should I email them or what? Do you think they even shipped it?

-Mark