Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

aixiz customer service is freakin' sweet!

i wont say what the exact deal was but i asked chuck for a favor. needless to say he went well above and beyond what i expected. no qualms what-so-ever with him and his company and wont hesitate to do business with them again. A+++ to dr. charles maricle and staff! ;D very happy customer you got here chuck! ;)

I won't go into details because Laserbee asked me not too(he's modest), but I will say that Laserbee is an honest individual. I had an experience very similar to yours and he really helped me out of a tough spot. Aixiz has always been willing to work with people who share their passion for lasers. You'd be surprised what you can get with a pleasant countenance and honest execution of your word... :)

drew said:
i wont say what the exact deal was but i asked chuck for a favor. needless to say he went well above and beyond what i expected. no qualms what-so-ever with him and his company and wont hesitate to do business with them again. A+++ to dr. charles maricle and staff! ;D very happy customer you got here chuck!  ;)

Yea Chuck is awesome
he's always willing to help aixiz sevice is always top notch :)

I beg to differ... I bought a pack of 10 blank modules and was missing a spring and adjustment knob. I emailed them twice and still haven't got a response...

daguin

No one is perfect. However, whenever anything has gone wrong with an order, they have always made it right for me.

Peace,
dave

ben74

daguin said:
No one is perfect.  However, whenever anything has gone wrong with an order, they have always made it right for me.

Peace,
dave

That's the same to me, but i did order some lens before the winter holidays and there not here yet.

I've had nothing but great service from Chuck and Co. When one of the lasers I bought from him failed, he sent a new one off to me no questions asked. He had it to my house before I'd even sent the broken one back to him..

They really understand good customer service, although I've heard whisperings about the fact that Chuck isn't always the easiest person to get a hold of, and can be a bit forgetful about maintaining communication.. None of these things have ever happened to me in the course of my dealings with Aixiz, however.

Brett

I've had great experience with Aixiz products as well. I had a SMPS fail once, but they (Dr. Maricle) offered to replace it if I sent it back to him...however, I decided not to because I ended up using the MOSFET's heat sink for my LM317T. The best thing about them is that I get my stuff in 2 days (USPS Priority). With Snoctony and the others I have to wait for customs and all that and by the time it's over 3 to 4 weeks has generally passed. I don't like waiting. I'd rather pay more money initially than have to wait and save.

-Brett

daguin said:
No one is perfect.  However, whenever anything has gone wrong with an order, they have always made it right for me.

Peace,
dave

Still does not explain why I have been ignored for the last 2 months... Screwups are screwups, crappy customer service and failure to communicate is not a screwup...

daguin

digital_blue said:
[quote author=daguin link=1233893458/0#4 date=1233952900]No one is perfect.  However, whenever anything has gone wrong with an order, they have always made it right for me.
Peace,
dave
Still does not explain why I have been ignored for the last 2 months... Screwups are screwups, crappy customer service and failure to communicate is not a screwup...[/quote]

[highlight]**edited to cure my brain fart **  [/highlight]

I wasn't trying to explain anything.  I was just pointing out that AixiZ has done fairly well for most of the people on this list.

Peace,
dave

Gazoo

digital_blue said:
[quote author=daguin link=1233893458/0#4 date=1233952900]No one is perfect.  However, whenever anything has gone wrong with an order, they have always made it right for me.

Peace,
dave

Still does not explain why I have been ignored for the last 2 months... Screwups are screwups, crappy customer service and failure to communicate is not a screwup...[/quote]

I think you need to be a little more persistent...since you have only e-mailed them twice in the last two months.. :-/

Gazoo said:
[quote author=digital_blue link=1233893458/0#8 date=1234139319][quote author=daguin link=1233893458/0#4 date=1233952900]No one is perfect.  However, whenever anything has gone wrong with an order, they have always made it right for me.

Peace,
dave

I think you need to be a little more persistent...since you have only e-mailed them twice in the last two months.. :-/[/quote]
i agree. im sure chuck gets a lot of emails and 1 or 2 a month could have easily slipped through...

digital_blue said:

Peace,
dave

I've ordered hundreds of Aixiz modules from Chuck and there are a couple packs that do have missing parts or parts that don't fit together. It happens when they sell such massive amounts of Aixiz modules. I haven't worried about a couple missing parts as I have tons of extras from random projects with leftover Aixiz parts.

You could try sending Chuck an email as well as going on their website and sending a message that way. Or just calling would help too, I believe their phone number is on their website, http://aixiz.com

edit: Or if you want you can order something from [link=http://hightechdealz.com]my site[/link] and I can send you the extra parts you need for free ;) Just thought I'd mention it.

thanks,
Kendall

mmmmh i'm not sure that i will share your mind about Aixiz.

I bought one of their 50 mw unit in August2008, and i receive, in france a 30 mw unit (see post in the thread). I asked him that i prefer to have a 50 mw , he said
"I will but I cannot until we receive some more units from our customer." should i send back the laser?
"Yes, please. We will refund you the shipping cost." i posted the unit 22 august 2008 shipping cost=10$

8 November 2008 (3month later!): no newz, i asked him if all is ok because i know that there was a thunderstorm in houston
i got a response (12 nov): "Your unit is on our lab bench now and a replacement will be shipped tomorrow."

6 jan 2008 (2month later): i write
"Dear Chuck, i have no received the unit yet, i usually receive my items from USA and China in maximum 2 weeks, and your last message is 2 month old ! I suggest you to refund me this will be a faster way to solve this problem, it's to much time i will ask paypal and ebay about this problem"
"That is really strange since we sent a replacement. I will check....I will do one better, refund and send you a unit as our apology for this problem which should not have happened.Chuck Maricle"

i got my refund of august 2008, few minute after i send my last email, not refunded of the return of 30 mw unit, and no "apologize unit" received at this time, i don't count on that in fact ;)

So im a little disappointed about this story, their 50 mw unit were great. I never had problem before when i purchased aixiz module and optic, maybe they have little problem with their laser ? dunno

I made a small order for 10pc of the Aixiz Modules on Feb 10... I just found out
that they haven't even been shipped yet... and "Chuck" just informed me...
it will be about another 3 days.... That's will make it 11 days since payment.... :eek:

As a business person... I ship within 48hrs... and if I can't... I let the customer know
right away to not waste his time and let him back out if he so chooses...
It's called "Customer Service"..

To say the least... his shipping practices Suck big time... I'm not amused... :mad:

Jerry

lasersbee said:
I made a small order for 10pc of the Aixiz Modules on Feb 10... I just found out
that they haven't even been shipped yet... and "Chuck" just informed me...
it will be about another 3 days.... That's will make it 11 days since payment.... :eek:

As a business person... I ship within 48hrs... and if I can't... I let the customer know
right away to not waste his time and let him back out if he so chooses...
It's called "Customer Service"..

To say the least... his shipping practices Suck big time... I'm not amused... :mad:

Jerry

I think that he can't keep them in stock.. Every time I've ordered blanks from him I've had to wait a lot longer for them than other things I've bought. That's no excuse for not telling you what's going on.. I agree that this conduct definitely constitutes less than perfect customer service.