Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aixiz, are they even areal company?

Anthony P

Placed order for "in stock" parts a week ago. They instantly billed credit card. Order status only reads "processing". No response to inquiries. Has anyone else had problems with them?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I've ordered from them a few times, no problems with receiving my order.

PS - If you are having trouble contacting them, you may want to PM Hakzaw1, he may be able to help, he is in contact with AixiZ regularly. :)

Last edited:
glad to help.but.. lets both be nice plz
AixiZ does exist==Aixiz< never heard of them.
the *800 number at the home 'store' aixiz.org (and aixiz.com, aixiz_org Scamazon & Ebay))
IS correct but goes to machine so not checked hourly.
and Dr Chuck's personal cell is
answered whenever he can and... does not often answer if called after hrs or weekends \he DOES have another life--OK

Houston is central time
leave a messg.. and he will call you back.
713 240 4929
Charles Maricle phd
He could be temp out and has moar coming..
He started all this >10 years ago.
It is primarily ran by the wife Xia with help/support from her daughter Zi--
so where does 'AixiZ' come from??? ...
^^^ THIS will be on the exam.. btw hahha

by chance Chuck and family are coming Sat. to visit me.. My big BBQ cook-off is on now.
AixiZ has been a sponsor for 5 years.
old pics here(2007 & 8)
thepitmeisters.myspace
you have a nice weekend...hak
we are getting rain daily BOOOO

I remember when that 713 area code was for Beaumont, TX. I don't know what it is now as I have nobody living there now. My sister lives in Wildwood gated community north of Kountz, TX. She is my last relative living in Texas.

Placed order for "in stock" parts a week ago. They instantly billed credit card. Order status only reads "processing". No response to inquiries. Has anyone else had problems with them?

I've ordered from AixiZ (Chuck) a few times in the
past. Never had a problem getting what I ordered.

Jerry

Hi, They are a great company and Chuck is a US Vet , I ordered items countless number of times with no regrets. So dont worry at all.

Rich:)

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT.
Chuck will appreciate this and so do I.

woot!!!!!
world class BBQ tonite!! with Chuck and family..

Anthony P

Thanks guys. I will shut up and be patient. Not all companies can be like Mouser Electronics.

what did Chuck say when you called today??
he was expecting a call.. I did not remember what you ordered.
And did not have your name..my bad.!
My 'team' did not win any trophies-- but the BBQ was awesome!
Chuck, his son and four friends had a great time..and lots of take-home too.
pics later..

Houston is central time.. NO answer?
leave a messg.. and he will call you back.
713 240 4929
Charles Maricle "

rvrh3

I know this post is almost a year old, but I wanted to tell you that I'm experiencing the same thing. 3 week later still no response from my inquiry about status. It's probably the last time i'll order from them.

Anthony P

Don't remember all the details, but I did receive my order and everything was fine.

These people with a life... Mom and Pop stores doing a little business on the side can have interruptions due to vacations etc., but if so, they would probably put a message on their web sit. I've also ordered from them in the past too, never a problem.

• Love
Reactions: GSS

rvrh3

These people with a life... Mom and Pop stores doing a little business on the side can have interruptions due to vacations etc., but if so, they would probably put a message on their web sit. I've also ordered from them in the past too, never a problem.

well I ordered it on 7/6, and to this day no updates or response other than a confirmation that they took my money. Mom or Pop business or not, this is absolutely terrible by any standards.