Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Addiction problems for me

Good luck with the rehab that is a tough one to kick, best wishes for your success in getting the monkey off your back.

Congrats on your progress! The only people I know who do heroin are my cousin and my now dead cousin. The live one introduced it to the other and he commit suicide by going 100mph into an 18 wheeler.
It's great to see someone kicking the habit and having some success :)

Keep up to good work!

Razako

GL man that's one hell of a habbit to kick. It's good to know that you're enjoying life sober. The hard part is when things aren't going so good.

Joe Mo

GL man that's one hell of a habbit to kick. It's good to know that you're enjoying life sober. The hard part is when things aren't going so good.

Very true, I've got a good support system to help cope now though.

Friday the 13th will be 30 days ;)

Joe mo - Its obvious you have a support system here. Keep a good eye and be mindful of the people that become your friends or inner circle. Good luck. as Jerry said YOU are in control

Joe Mo

Joe mo - Its obvious you have a support system here. Keep a good eye and be mindful of the people that become your friends or inner circle. Good luck. as Jerry said YOU are in control

Thanks buddy, where are you at in NJ? Just curious.

Joe Mo

30 days clean today. Also I got a job today at an ad agency. I start out as an unpaid intern and if they like what I do, they start paying me. I'll take what I can get at this point. Plus it will be good for my resume, experience and keep me busy. Things be lookin' up!!

Encap

Wow that sounds really good.

Will to start somewhere to build a new life is a very important hurdle.

Don't let anything deter you---your on track now--- persistence and being able to tolerate the ups and downs of normal everday life is the key to successful reintegration.

Raybo

Good luck!
I'm sure you will be strong and stay away from the "nasty stuff". :gj:
Ray

Joe Mo

78 Days today! feeling good still. I got my lasers down here and loving life. I thought I would check in. I came into treatment on may 10th weighing 160lbs and now I weigh 207 6'1". I've been hitting the gym daily, sometimes twice a day. I'm just doing so well now! thanks guys!