Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Acronyms for the Forum

So why is it called a dilda???

Because of what you said, it resembles a dildo.

Spyrorocks named it, he made the image which I can't find right now that said "PWND BY TEH DILDA LAZOR". And that's how the Dilda was born :D

Tech_Junkie

Banned
Tell that to robjdixon will ya. LOL And ask him how my nuts taste...
pepper.gif

Whoa what is happening here? I just said " AFAIK " and it got a dotted underline...look, if you mouse over the AFAIK you'll see what it means, COOL!

Let's try something else:

LOL ROFL LMAO IRL IDK G2G GTG TTYL

Jimmymcjimthejim

Wow.. That's awesome! For me it isn't underlined but it still says what it means.

Tymtravler

Niko
Try doing an edit to your post and see if " AFAIK " has any code next to it.
Tymtravler

Last edited:

jander6442

I seen this one don't know how popular it is (DDnT):

I think it was Techs post on how his nuts taste that reminded me of it, but It means dead nuts= Bullseye or right on...get it.

seen it on a text from a dirt dog worker like me.:)

Tymtravler

Yep seen it before (DDnT), we use that statement alot on the construction site when you are using a level, I will add it.
Tymtravler

Nope, no code at all, the forum just recognizes it and automatically underlines it, we should ask c0ld about this.

Tech_Junkie

Banned
Naa man, it was a joke - This thread was the 1st one that I noticed you had been banned.

They taste good btw

Ah I see.

Yeah got banned again cause of another cry baby. You know I could understand if they didn't play back and I kept hounding a person. I'd complain too..well not really..but I would ignore that person. But when they play back and I elevate it to a level they are not comfortable with, they cry cause they have nothing left.

BTW you are a sick pup!!!

BuildAbluraylaser

Did you put :

AFK = Away from keyboard ?
and
BRB = Be Right Back ?

c0ld uses that one alot...

Tech_Junkie

Banned
ROTF???

I got some people asking me what BRB meant..

Typo...ROFL

Really?? BRB is almost as old as me LOL Those people must be old technically challenged individuals... :crackup:

Anyways I think the thread was made for laser forum acronyms not general forum acronyms. Although a few has snuck in, we could fill up 3 pages with general acronyms LOL.