Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Acquiring a laser from CNI? Wanted: 1.1 Watt 532 nm handheld

From some other threads mentioned here on LPF I understand that CNI produces a 1.1 Watt 532 nm handheld laser.

I wrote to them inquiring about such a laser and seeking confirmation of availability. I received a response from Ava ZHENG (though no confirmation) to which I responded but now I have recieved no further responses.

Anyone with CNI contacts that might be able to set me on the right path?

As some folks here in the forums are likely aware of, I make laser video productions on YouTube ( http://d.ro/lasers ) that achieve millions of views (combined) and accordingly I am wanting to make equipment investments to improve my productions.

Thank you in advance,

-Scott

Last edited:

Ava's who I have always dealt with at CNI.. How long have you been waiting for a response?

Drew

scopeguy20 runs occasional group buy's with CNI. If I had a question about or wanted a CNI laser I'd probably contact him

Thank you for your responses.

Ava's who I have always dealt with at CNI.. How long have you been waiting for a response?

4 business days. The previous response was in less than 1 day.

scopeguy20 runs occasional group buy's with CNI. If I had a question about or wanted a CNI laser I'd probably contact him

Thank you, I'll try reaching out to scopeguy20.

-Scott

jakeGT

Ava stands for any Available person

I'm sure she is 5 or 10 different people

^That may be true who knows.. I can pretty much guarantee that the person's real name is not Ava.

At any rate I haven't had many problems with communication from CNI, but I know of others who have so I would try reminding them.. maybe even from another email address in case your emails are getting caught up in a spam filter.

Hello! I'm new here! Nice to meet you!
Interesting post, thanks for sharing
Thank you for this article

I see spam in the future.

swammy.jpg