Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

About this section

It's still on your signature:)
nice to see you pop in:)
Thanks, I don't have as much time to surf through anymore. It's nice to see some familiar folks are still on here. I'll try to stop by more often.

GSS

Thanks, I don't have as much time to surf through anymore. It's nice to see some familiar folks are still on here. I'll try to stop by more often.
It's funny because I swear on my soul just about a couple months ago I was messaging with someone about your Saber U tube build and the ball bearing startup.
I can't remember for the life of me though???

... ball bearing startup...
There was no way I was going to exclude this from the build. For the life of me I don't know why they don't include this feature in some of those more popular LED Saber builds that costs folks a few hundred dollars.

GSS

I know;):unsure: don't know why??
I think there was mention of having to hold it in the down position.. That's no big deal though..
This may sound stupid, but if you can incorporate and have a some type of air pressure charge to push it up. It shouldn't take much pressure i'm guessing. Maby even a simple shrader nozzle for a bike tire pump of a couple pumps before each use??
Put a chrome cap on the valve and it would even look like a switch..

Last edited:
air pressure charge to push it up.
Put a chrome cap on the valve and it would even look like a switch..
That is a great idea. There are N2O whip cream chargers I think are electrically activated. Maybe you could incorporate that into a hilt. That would be pretty epic. Or if you could take apart a CO2 BB gun and modify the pressure regulator. Visually it would look great. I think the sound would turn me off to the idea though. As it is now the ball will roll down the shaft if it is turned downhill at any angle. It doesn't have to be straight down. This works well for certain stances.