Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

About downtime - hardware failure

chido

aaronX987 said:
It's kinda strange, I just made a backup of my computer at the exact same time your server went down. ::) ::)

Should have kept your mouth shut, now we're all gonna be after you for taking the forum down. [smiley=evil.gif] Watch your back buddy. ;D

Things

You da man c0ld! I was worried when it was down too, it's quite unusual for LPF to go right down.

Ace82

Awe, had to get re-orientated! Isn’t it funny how adjusted your life becomes to certain things? Like when LPF was down, I almost felt lost! J/k – Good to be back up. :)

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey ,thanks for the kind words. im still waiting to here back about daily tape backups, i will keep you all updated.

the forum seems to be running very smoothly but please never hesitate to contact me if you get a strange error or notice something strange

regards,
-avery

Zom-B

c0ldshadow said:
the forum should be back to normal now if you notice any errors please contact me ASAP
Uploading avatars still does not work, despite having seen a change in upload behavior twice after the crash.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
it should work now for avatars

there was a bug that if your username had a dash avatars wouldnt work for you

its fixed now i think

happy to help

regards
-avery