Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Abdomination, a new forum in the Off Topic section?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I've just noticed that there is a new forum in the Off Topic section, it's called Abdomination.com, looks like it was created by c0ldshadow.
It may have been here for awhile, but this is the first I've seen it. :thinking:

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

GSS

Kinda strange isn't it? First time iv'e seen it also Bowtie.
I will tell you in the "show your Abs Pic's thread", no way or chance i'm ever showing mine:eek:

Last edited:

diachi

Oh hey, I just got back on my healthy diet and weight lifting regime yesterday! Might need to keep an eye on that! :D

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, just in time for all the New Years resolutions! ;)

Hi ,
Being healthy shouldn’t be a resolution it should be done all year long.
I stopped lifted for a month about 3 yrs ago and it was the worst thing I ever had done. I lift 5 days on 2 days off eat beef, chicken, fish and pasta and veggies. Eat big and lift big. And do it for yourself.

Rich:)

diachi

Hi ,
Being healthy shouldn’t be a resolution it should be done all year long.
I stopped lifted for a month about 3 yrs ago and it was the worst thing I ever had done. I lift 5 days on 2 days off eat beef, chicken, fish and pasta and veggies. Eat big and lift big. And do it for yourself.

Rich:)

Yup!

Stopped lifting for the last year or so, got back into it last night. I felt so weak!

Eggs, nuts, yoghurt, fruit, asparagus, leafy greens, chicken, protein shakes and some rice now and then. Has all of the good fats and proteins your body needs. Not a whole lot of carbs. No wheat.

Hi
Yes protein shakes and a few eggs cracked in it with flax seed for of the gods. The reason you feel weak is because of the muscle mass has left you . Need to start again low weights and gradually build up.
Rich:) I pick things up and put them down

Last edited:

diachi

The reason you feel weak is because of the muscle mass has left you . Need to start again low weights and gradually build up.
Rich:) I pick things up and put them down

Yup! Thankfully I'm not starting from scratch, should be easier to get back to where I was before. :)

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hi Guys,

Abdomination is another forum I created for fun about ab fitness, which is my biggest hobby right now. The link has actually been here on LPF for a few weeks now. I figured there could be some other fitness enthusiast on LPF which might be interested in joining Abdomination as well.

Best Regards,

-Avery

The name is very clever Avery.
Good luck with the new forum.
I'll check it out and refer it to others too.

:beer:

Sounds interesting, Avery. Don't know that I can take advantage of it though. I hope it turns out to be another successful forum for you.