Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Typical Day At LPF

vk2fro

I might have to have a go at making a projector themed one when I get back from Penrith tonight :)

(along the lines of a cheap chinese crap projector vs say a Reke 500 or a home made).

Last edited:
I think people over at PL would appreciate it more. But all the power to you brother.

Ouizel

Wow.

Am I ever glad I started reading before I came...
Great vid, and it's enlightening, as well!:gj:

Haha, just saw this right now. I kept smiling all the way through, even when i replayed the video. Nice one :p

Shiz! was that made 4me! :thinking: Allready said I was gona :barf: if I took in more info today...

Got the red bar 4 the military!

Last edited:
I've downloaded this video to my phone and I watch it so often and burst out laughing when it says "burn the asshairs off my cat at 10 feet, yellow, and 20 bucks"....

No wonder I don't have that many friends :cryyy:

Hiemal

Anyone can come into a forum and insult anyone's hobby.

It doesn't take a lot of balls, nor courage to come on here and rant and rave about how stupid we are.

It just makes you look like a festering asshole. Just because (I'm assuming) you're military does not mean you get to act like a retard. I thought they also teach respect in the military, but I guess not.

A hobby is something that takes up free time with something you enjoy doing. Not everyone enjoys the same hobbies. Simple as that.

Last edited:
the longer you stay, the more funny it becomes, or the more geeky you become I am not sure witch, but I watch this during the day whenever I feel like I need a laugh. TJ overdid him self.

It wont work for you guys, but will save you money shaving your cat. :na:

Last edited: