Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

A Typical Day At LPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazeerer

This is Priceless.! Priceless I say.:bowdown:

bobhaha

LMFAO!! Great job man! +1 (when I can)

Last edited:

Sigurthr

Wow that is hilarious, TJ! From 1:50 on had my sides splitting. We really should display this on the registration page.

BTW, welding helms will work for 400-500nm and 600-1200nm, but it needs to be shade 10.5 or higher to meet OD4 minimum. It'l be hard as hell to see out of unless in a very bright room or direct sunlight, but in a worst case scenario it is better than cheap chinese goggles. The T-REX blue ones I have are definitely not OD5, they reduce 100mW of 650nm to ~5mW. Welding helm set to shade 8 outperforms that. OD = (Shade# - 1) / 2.33.

ARG

Brilliant! I loved the ending! Bravo!

Tech_Junkie

Banned
Loved it, yet most of these questions I have haha. Make me fell like a noob!
Those are the same questions literally 500 people before you asked too. So dont feel bad.

Glad everyone thought it was funny. It took me 4 hours believe it or not. For some reason the words goggles, and copper didnt translate well.

So what do you think should be next, WL rant, kipkay?

Hiemal

Kipkay, definitely.

I can't stand his videos. :|

Tech_Junkie

Banned
LMAO, I've been ripping on Kip for years now. How I haven't got a letter from his lawyer yet still amazes me. Maybe.

bennett326

dude do kipfay do itt comonn :beer: babahahah

Last edited:

Hiemal

World's FIRST GAY LASER.

Point it at anyone, and suddenly they become very flamboyant!

OH GOD I POINTED AT MYSELFFFFF~

NOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'M REGISTERING A 1 WATT GAY LASER ON MY WORLD'S FIRST LASER POWER METER.

This is absolutely amazing. Now even Wicked Lasers is selling the super Gay laser for only $6,900. They'll even throw in a pair of their fancy flamboyant sunglasses to protect yourself from the gay beams! REMEMBER, this is a LASER. Do not point it at anyone, except yourself, or the sky. Also remember to never use drivers; they are always completely overrated.

I'll be giving away a free gay laser to one lucky ass subscriber tonight!

THANKS FOR WATCHING ABOUT THE WORLD'S FIRST GAY LASER.

Remember. Subscribe. I need to save up money for the world's first ass laser too.

I mean no offense to anyone on the forums about their sexuality, by the way. Just a joke. :)

Lotus_Darkrose

World's FIRST GAY LASER.

Point it at anyone, and suddenly they become very flamboyant!

OH GOD I POINTED AT MYSELFFFFF~

NOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'M REGISTERING A 1 WATT GAY LASER ON MY WORLD'S FIRST LASER POWER METER.

This is absolutely amazing. Now even Wicked Lasers is selling the super Gay laser for only $6,900. They'll even throw in a pair of their fancy flamboyant sunglasses to protect yourself from the gay beams! REMEMBER, this is a LASER. Do not point it at anyone, except yourself, or the sky. Also remember to never use drivers; they are always completely overrated.

I'll be giving away a free gay laser to one lucky ass subscriber tonight!

THANKS FOR WATCHING ABOUT THE WORLD'S FIRST GAY LASER.

Remember. Subscribe. I need to save up money for the world's first ass laser too.

I mean no offense to anyone on the forums about their sexuality, by the way. Just a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.