Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

a plane for shining a laser at?

Rich Z

I dunno, but maybe a kite might be worth thinking about to get this idea out of your system?

This is the dumbest thread on this website. Congratulations

awesome

and in case no one noticed I did say I will never do this - I just want to if it was setup to do safely, like how I would never go crash into cars but I would love to be in a destruction derby!

What would be so exciting about shining a laser at a plane? I highly highly doubt you would even be able to see the dot if you did hit it. Not to mention it would cost hundreds of dollars to pay for even a small plane to fly around for a short while.

Maybe it's just the desire to test your skill at hitting a moving target? Perhaps you could purchase one of those multiple wooden duck setups like they use for shooting challenges at carnivals. You could stock up on stuffed animals to award yourself with and everything.

While I was at work today I thought about this thread, I was working close by Hill
AFB and the fighter jets were taking off I thought "hey here are some planes he could shine his laser at". Once he did I don't think we would have to worry about what he wants to shine his laser at ever again. :eg:

ixfd64

I think what the OP means is that he wants to know what a pilot experiences when someone shines a laser at them. I don't think he has any intention of actually doing anything illegal.

:crackup: You're gonna be fine baby-doll!

Wait... thats not right.

Oh and it doesn't seem like she is available... at least not anymore.

I honestly do not see how that is funny? Can you explain how this concept and the scene is funny? Honestly you laughed? I see the label of the video so someone else thinks this is funny. Does Anyone else see this as crazy what people are laughing at?

I honestly do not see how that is funny? Can you explain how this concept and the scene is funny? Honestly you laughed? I see the label of the video so someone else thinks this is funny. Does Anyone else see this as crazy what people are laughing at?

Yes, it's funny. And it's one of those things that if you don't get it, then explaining it won't help.

We all have different senses of humor.

TTerbo

you obviously havnt seen the movie kick ass...
she was wearing a bullet proof vest and testing what it was like or something along those lines,
seriously getting someone to shoot you with a bullet proof vest on is more sane then driving a plane around and letting people shine high powered green lasers at you,
:)

you obviously havnt seen the movie kick ass...
she was wearing a bullet proof vest and testing what it was like or something along those lines,
seriously getting someone to shoot you with a bullet proof vest on is more sane then driving a plane around and letting people shine high powered green lasers at you,
:)

MORE sane?

YouTube - Redneck Body Armor

Thats fine with me you can be just like this guy in the video, But it still makes it Dumb