Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Moment Of Silence Please

A moment of silence please for the passing of my 6X GGW-H2OL.

It was a great little diode and had brought happiness to many people. It lived its life at a modest 187mW @ 199mA, but it was to much for it's burning heart. It's joy giving light slowly faded into LED oblivion within 30 minutes of use. It is always with sadness to see one pass at such a young age. It will be missed dearly by me, and all who was lucky enough to bask in its burning glow. May it rest in pieces. All bow their heads as we pray.

:can::can: :cryyy::cryyy::cryyy::cryyy::cryyy::cryyy::cryyy: :can::can:

23978d1256939106-moment-silence-please-ggw-1.jpg

Last edited:

It WAS a young one!

I give you my sympathy TJ,

you must've been a proud owner!

You should make a little tombstone for it & plant it in your front yard for HALLOWEEN. Depending on what you write on the stone, you have a good chance of sending people away, scratching their heads wondering what it all means !!!! Only another laser addict will understand. HA HA HA !!!!!!!................rob

This is no laughing matter... let the man weep in his sorrow at least for a minute will ya? lol jk

It is sad to see one go though... especially since the GGWs will soon no longer be available at all!

Goodbye 6Xs...

This is no laughing matter... let the man weep in his sorrow at least for a minute will ya? lol jk

It is sad to see one go though... especially since the GGWs will soon no longer be available at all!

Goodbye 6Xs...

I wouldn't believe that if I were you. LEC are just saying that to get people to buy them, or the sources of the sleds are. They said the same about PHR-803t's about 8 months ago, and there are still laods

I still think my idea is better, well, at least FUNNIER. LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Really?

I thought PHRs were becoming less available as well...

Was it Kenom that mentioned it in passing? Hmm.. I'll have to look for that again.

TJ, do you plan on performing a diode transplant? lol

I have no yard Rob, just a cement pad. Where I live there is not much soil and no trees. Just sand. I made a huge cemetery last year. It had 23 grave stones, webs everywhere, hanging bloody bodies, sound effects and the rest. I got 1 kid LOL and he was like 16. This year we are going to see this instead...http://www.bodiesrevealed.com/

Really?

I thought PHRs were becoming less available as well...

Was it Kenom that mentioned it in passing? Hmm.. I'll have to look for that again.

TJ, do you plan on performing a diode transplant? lol

To be honest, I think that the 6x sleds become rarer in the next 6 months or so, but something else will take its place. You can get 8x burners for $160, and when 12x burners are properly released, the price should drop even further

AAAH, Now I understand. What you are going to see is AWESOME. I saw it on the DISCOVERY CHANNEL when it was 1st unveiled. It'll knock your socks off. I was awe-struck & I was just watchin' it on TV. I can't imagine the viewing impact that it will have when seen in person. You is one lucky S.O.B. I envy you, bro...........rob

It tours the US. Just keep an eye for when it come to you. I thinks its like $25. Cant take pictures though =0(

I should feel lucky then, I saw it for free, just not up close & personal. Now that I think about it, I don't think I'd WANT to see it up close & personal, TV was good enough, YUCK !!!!!!!!