Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A little on my Novalux 488nm DPSS. *PICS.*

DJNY

All right, sorry, i really thought it could interest you because most of the time people just don't know that this kind of high power laser do exist! But there is no problem at all, if you're not interested in! I was just thinking that you could be amazed by this special laser, anyway, i wish you the best Aryntha:)

Post some pictures AND prices of your lower powered products in the company section of this forum. If they are too expensive for common laser users, hell, at least we can dream about owning them :)

Yes, Azur - How much does one of your 488nm lasers cost?

If you don't reply, I guess I'll send in for a "quote" (man do I hate that model of doing business...), but if you could give us a ballpark, who knows, right? Maybe I overestimated.

(But I don't think I did.)

Hi Aryntha,
You're almost right with your estimation! But the price really depends on the application and all the services needed.
My goal wasn't to sell such a laser on a forum of course!!!don't worry.
But as it is the most powerfull laser in the world at this wavelength, I thought that you guys, could be intersting in knowing that!

I wish you all the best for the future

DJNY

Hi Aryntha,
You're almost right with your estimation! But the price really depends on the application and all the services needed.
My goal wasn't to sell such a laser on a forum of course!!!don't worry.
But as it is the most powerfull laser in the world at this wavelength, I thought that you guys, could be intersting in knowing that!

I wish you all the best for the future

Can you provide some pics of the unit in action?

D

Deleted member 16589

Azur Chris you should sell us your rejected equipment cheap that would be about all we could afford.
By rejected I mean stuff that works but not good enough to pass quality control.

DJNY: As I said, it's a very brand new laser system, so we don't have yet pictures and everything to show you how it looks. But we will be at the "World of photonics 2011" in Munich in May with some demonstration units. So after this event you should find some picture of this blue laser.

Lazerman121: It's the very beginning of this technology, I guess that you'll have to wait a lil bit before getting this high power with blue light for a cheap price! I'm sorry^^

But I'll try to get a video during the World of Photonics to show you guys this amazing laser beam!