Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$9 Wf-501b host/heatsink combo

Additionally, The price of the host has actually gone below the "pre-sale" price of the WF-501B.
Because of this, I have refunded the difference to everyone.

This is why it's important to have a few online shops. Competition keeps prices at a reasonable level.

i was just about to ask XD

Well hey i may be putting that $0.25 towards a set screw if you havent shipped my host yet XD

Lol they're cheaper at the hardware store. Any hardware store carries them in the drawers. 6-32x1/8" set screw.

Heat sinks arrive tomorrow.
If DHL delivers early enough, I'll package everyone's orders and get it mailed tomorrow as well.

Send me an email through the website with your order number, so I'll remember.

I used paypal and it never sent an order confirmation, i belive its under domenica002@yahoo.com, thats the paypal it sort of just created an account and didnt ask for a password

gif

NVM, shipping gets added on after paypal screen..........ordered few items thanks

Last edited:
Just got the package from DHL!
I had to immediately open it and put it in a host to see if it fit.
They look great!, I'll post pictures as soon as I get my shower (I'm covered in mowed grass and sweat) and get to my computer.
I'll get all orders packages tonight and off in the mail in the morning. You should receive emails with tracking #s this evening as I package them.

They're on the way to you guys.

full

Pman

When are you getting in the focus adapters? Only have one left that isn't the standard aixiz ones. Looking forward to the heatsink arriving.

I dont.....will be a while.
I have to sell some stuff first. right now I'm sitting too far in a hole to place another CNC order.
And a pre sale or GB won't work because there isn't enough people.
The laser hobby has definitely slowed down in the last year.....