Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

7.1W 450nm Gravity power Adjustment Maglight OLED screen, TEMP, Current ++

BobMc

Yippie!! Offer accepted, it's coming home with me. Now I just have to learn how to drive the thing. Heee. Beuity of a build!!

Yippie!! Offer accepted, it's coming home with me. Now I just have to learn how to drive the thing. Heee. Beuity of a build!!

You have some awesome lasers in your collection Bob! It seems that most of the good ones that have popped up lately you have snatched up! Good for you man!:beer:

BobMc

You have some awesome lasers in your collection Bob! It seems that most of the good ones that have popped up lately you have snatched up! Good for you man!:beer:

Thanks CaliKirk, I've got a pretty decent collection coming together. I favor the unique one of a kind and the small mini builds. When I get some time I'll try to post some pictures, but I'm real slow at using photo bucket seems to take me forvever. But thanks! I've got my eye out for some Laser66 builds but they don't come up to often. One came up a while back but got sold before I woke up! So I guess I'm not the only one looking. Take care!

Thanks CaliKirk, I've got a pretty decent collection coming together. I favor the unique one of a kind and the small mini builds. When I get some time I'll try to post some pictures, but I'm real slow at using photo bucket seems to take me forvever. But thanks! I've got my eye out for some Laser66 builds but they don't come up to often. One came up a while back but got sold before I woke up! So I guess I'm not the only one looking. Take care!

Yeah those laser66 are nice when done right! Pain in the butt to assemble, well the one I built was but only because the driver I used was very long so squeezing everything in was a fingers crossed moment. Also I see Lifetime is making some nice brass knobs that should look brilliant with a black/gold laser66 host! I am definitely ordering one of those soon.

I'm the same way as far as posting my lasers, I keep saying I'm going to share my collection in the new section, and i really want to do so but somehow haven't gotten around to it :yh:

BobMc

Yeah those laser66 are nice when done right! Pain in the butt to assemble, well the one I built was but only because the driver I used was very long so squeezing everything in was a fingers crossed moment. Also I see Lifetime is making some nice brass knobs that should look brilliant with a black/gold laser66 host! I am definitely ordering one of those soon.

I'm the same way as far as posting my lasers, I keep saying I'm going to share my collection in the new section, and i really want to do so but somehow haven't gotten around to it :yh:

" keep your fingers crossed moment' to funny! When I checked on ordering some Laser66 hosts was told minimum order was 300 so I don't know? Maybe a group buy if enough people are interested ? And yes! Lifetime is doing some great work, they would spice up any build!

Last edited:
" keep your fingers crossed moment' to funny! When I checked on ordering some Laser66 hosts was told minimum order was 300 so I don't know? Maybe a group buy if enough people are interested ?

The last I checked he still has stock on some of the finishes he used to carry. But obviously all the good ones are sold out.:yabbmad: I know I asked him a while back about chrome finish pen and he told me about the 300 number and I definitely cant swing buying that many so I opted for black/gold which is nice!

BobMc

The last I checked he still has stock on some of the finishes he used to carry. But obviously all the good ones are sold out.:yabbmad: I know I asked him a while back about chrome finish pen and he told me about the 300 number and I definitely cant swing buying that many so I opted for black/gold which is nice!

Thought he was out of everything , I'll have to ckeck ! Thanks