Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

638nm laser divergence issue

638nm laser divergence issue

• i actually like the line/dot

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • it bugs me a little but can deal with it

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • it is pretty bad but i can would still get one

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • i cant stand it i can only have a single mode one

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • i have never seen 638nm

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Laik

Definitely! By the looks of your sig, your making a set of leadlights. They would look nice together! :D

I am sure he will :) I sold it to him for less than the cost of the parts due to a cosmetic scar on the aperture cap, so I think he got a good deal :)

ya it was a great deal, ill be sure to share it with the community with vids and review, once it arrives.

thanks.
now ill hace a decent power of every "normal" color, next, yellow, cyan, argon... :yh: oh god im gonna have to get some lottery tickets...

IsaacT

I am :) although I made the 12X into an Aurora SH032 for the time being. Will change it soon....I think :p

Laik

Have to get some beam shots of all of them at once when you finish! Are they going to all be in chrome leadlights?

IsaacT

Yup :) I thought about doing the red in the black satin but ordered all chromes in the end.

Laik

Yeah i think that would be the best, the red one would be the odd one out if you got the black satin :p What is the heat distribution like with this host, does it spread to the host well?

IsaacT

It actually spreads really well throughout the host. When I get the 405 transplanted over I will do a longish run on it.