Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

635nm C-Mount Diode

hi very nice thread
do you know where can i find these modules for c,b-mount diodes with or not a diode and crystals set?

I think he got some parts mixed up....might have been thinking of IR to 532nm.;)

It did bring up this thread again,:)bumpit: )and one of my projects on hold for now. The diode is nice and safe back in in box as I work out slowly the TEC controller problem.

I do have a very moderate controller now, but can't yet get it to stabilize to where I would like it. As soon as I do get it up and working it will be incorporated into a nice little build I have set-up for this diode.
So many projects......

Shanghai Laser & Optics Century Co., Ltd. (SLOC) | Laser | Manufacturer of DPSS Green Laser, Blue Laser, Red Laser, Yellow Laser, Infrared Laser, UV Laser | 635nm and 650nm Laser Modules | Laser Diode | Scanner, Line Lens, Combiner, Beamsplitter, Fil
i'm looking for a module like those of high power green lasers which they use c-mount,b-mount diodes of 1w-2w 808nm to produce 532nm
blank module
with high power crystals if possible
with 1w or 2w diode if provides me a good price
any of these parts.
Do you know anything about it?

Attachments

• aixiz_module_parts_2 (1).jpg
    aixiz_module_parts_2 (1).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Shanghai Laser & Optics Century Co., Ltd. (SLOC) | Laser | Manufacturer of DPSS Green Laser, Blue Laser, Red Laser, Yellow Laser, Infrared Laser, UV Laser | 635nm and 650nm Laser Modules | Laser Diode | Scanner, Line Lens, Combiner, Beamsplitter, Fil
i'm looking for a module like those of high power green lasers which they use c-mount,b-mount diodes of 1w-2w 808nm to produce 532nm
blank module
any of these parts.

ok, thats great, but this thread is about 635nm cmount. so take your question to the green section

rhd

blank module
any of these parts.

You're in the wrong thread.