Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

6/4/17 bunch of lasers:)

Ushan

Re: 5/23/17 BUNCH OF LASERS and a 2x Beam Expander for sale:)

Haha! Yeah that's an expensive Maglite! Lol
thats not too bad of a price considering Jayrob has been doing that for a long time, and he takes pride in his work, a lot of these guys on here are just incredible at stuff I can't even do.
lol, i have built a ton of racing drones that take a ton of patience to wire and tune, and im more nervous about soldering 2 wires on my first laser build than building my first drone...
:wtf:
(i feel like i have to explain that by saying ive always seen drones and lasers as something so cool/amazing/expensive that it was far outside the realm of possibility that would never get to have one or build one, but im so much more excited to solder 2 wires and complete my first laser than i was to build my first FPV (first person view) drone, and I F'ING LOVE FPV)

EDIT-- back on track, tracking says the two lasers might be here tomorrow.... DANG THAT WAS FAST!! they are one town over as of friday 8pm once there, normally arrive the next day.

Last edited:

lol, i have built a ton of racing drones that take a ton of patience to wire and tune, and im more nervous about soldering 2 wires on my first laser build than building my first drone...
:wtf:
(i feel like i have to explain that by saying ive always seen drones and lasers as something so cool/amazing/expensive that it was far outside the realm of possibility that would never get to have one or build one, but im so much more excited to solder 2 wires and complete my first laser than i was to build my first FPV (first person view) drone, and I F'ING LOVE FPV)

EDIT-- back on track, tracking says the two lasers i got are already really close to delivery. only one stop away from being in town, but of course tomorrow is sunday so its just going to sit all day :/

I actually felt the exact same way when I built my first, it was so excited :D
One thing that actually sucks and I can probably speak for everyone when I say this. I will always remember the feeling I got when I turned my first 1 watt laser on for the very first time, the feeling of sheer power, knowing I had something incredibly dangerous in my hand, and that's a feeling that I can never get back or feel again because now we all pretty much know what to expect even when we increase the power on our lasers. I guess what I mean is at that time when we as laser enthusiasts powered on our very first laser we all had no Idea what to expect or what it would look like, and now we do :( but maybe I'll get that feeling again when I finally build my first M44 laser :D sorry kinda long post. Lol
But I actually wanted to start the FPV drone thing a while back and never got around to it :( I was always kinda limited on money and always seem to choose lasers over anything else. And well flashlights too :)

Ushan

I actually felt the exact same way when I built my first, it was so excited :D
One thing that actually sucks and I can probably speak for everyone when I say this. I will always remember the feeling I got when I turned my first 1 watt laser on for the very first time, the feeling of sheer power, knowing I had something incredibly dangerous in my hand, and that's a feeling that I can never get back or feel again because now we all pretty much know what to expect even when we increase the power on our lasers. I guess what I mean is at that time when we as laser enthusiasts powered on our very first laser we all had no Idea what to expect or what it would look like, and now we do :( but maybe I'll get that feeling again when I finally build my first M44 laser :D sorry kinda long post. Lol
But I actually wanted to start the FPV drone thing a while back and never got around to it :( I was always kinda limited on money and always seem to choose lasers over anything else. And well flashlights too :)

yea, i realize i havent flown my drone in a few weeks, i think i just got tired of having to keep charging the batteries. 70mins to charge and 5-7mins of flight could make someone loose interest without a ton of batts. heres a link to my youtube channel, has a few laser vids, some drone vids, and some minecraft videos of hackers for another forum- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUgrZaGrqJ8FiQIqs0ddHQ hope to put some more videos up there, but i need to get a new gopro. mine broke in a crash :crackup:

Pman

updated what has been sold. thanks so much to all.
i would love to get into drones but its just too much $. If I was still working I would have surely spent some big chunks of change by now.
By the way, I don't care in my threads if things get off topic as long as no one is fighting. If we were actually all together in the same room real discussions would be all over the place.

Someone asked me if I had any 405nm for sale and I ended up pulling out a couple that I originally wasn't going to sell but since I pulled them I'm going to add them under the same pricing of $25 shipped and any others added is $18 on top as I would't charge full shipping again. Both of them are focusable and over 100mW:

dKcdcJ.jpg

3z15ZO.jpg

I may have some hosts for sale but I haven't looked yet.

Last edited:

Ushan

Someone asked me if I had any 405nm for sale and I ended up pulling out a couple that I originally wasn't going to sell but since I pulled them I'm going to add them under the same pricing of $25 shipped and any others added is $18 on top as I would't charge full shipping again. Both of them are focusable and over 100mW:

i got the two i bought from you in yesterday, and i couldn't be happier. thanks Pman! :thanks:

Last edited:
Re: 6/4/17 BUNCH OF LASERS and a 2x Beam Expander for sale:)

Glad to see you back, Pete. I hope you are able to get some relief as I know you have been in pain. Do you expect to go back to work, or are you going to retire at this point? Whatever you decide just know I am thinking of you almost daily.

Pman

Got it and it will be mailed tomorrow my friend and ill have the tracking number for you by end of day:)

Thanks a bunch:)

Pete

Basically i am retired. Hopefully my SS hearing goes well (it should) when i have it on July 31st.

Last edited:

Yeah, I've heard that disability SS is a long process. If you are seeing someone on July 31st, it will probably be months before they get around to denying you. As long as you continue to request an appeal, they will have to give you all the months back pay once you are finally approved. Very few people get approved the first time around. I think the best thing you can do is keep good records of your personal physician's opinion about your disability and any other physicians you might see who can bolster your case. Everyone I've talked to about this has told me it is a huge PITA.

Last edited:

Yeah Pete I would love to get into FPV drones also but I seem to always find myself short on money :(
By the way since we're off topic I must say
Niiiice feet! Well foot lol

Last edited:

Pman

It's not my first time on SS. My original first one was denied as they usually do. This one is the long awaited real one. I've been waiting over 2 years for it and of course I have an attorney;)

Stuff sent out.

Weird that I didn't notice my foot in the pic until you mentioned it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

I had no idea you were waiting so long to get approved, Pete. I think hiring an attorney should wait until you need to go to court. They often try to get you to sign on as they get 25% of all of your back earnings when you are approved. The only thing they can do for you is in court, so if it never comes to that, you paid them 25% for nothing. They will tell you anything to get you signed on, like they can get you approved faster, but in reality, unless you are going before a judge, they are a waste of your money. Good luck, buddy.

Pman

This is the real one before a judge. My attorney said we wont know the decision from 2 to 8 weeks after it. I dont expect any back money and actually may see nothing for possibly years as i received workers compensation $ that has to be essentially "paid back" befo4e i receive anything.
What that means is they wont give me anything until the payments that i would have received from them make up for the check i got from workers comp. Fair or not thats the way it is from my understanding.

Youch, Pete. That is complicated. I guess it depends on what you got from worker's comp and how much you expect per month for your disability. The latter could be significantly larger than the former. Might be worth a look. Good luck, buddy.

Hey Pete,
The two lasers came in earlier and I love em man! The River rock is actually much bigger than I thought :)
The builds are just spectacular. I like that super crystal clear piece of glass that is on the 650nm I assume to keep the lens protected, it's so clear I was having a hard time even seeing their was glass, lol
Thanks again.