Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

565nm From LaserLandAustralia

The coatings are a shade like that for many of them, I've seen it too, just the crystal material itself is clear, can you tell?

$30 for 36mW of 575nm? Crazy. I'm going to have to break down and order a couple. Is everyone getting them from Aliexpress?

I can't wait to see what material is being used in these things. "Broadly tunable" sounds like it is very interesting whatever it is.

Now will it modulate ......

I don't know why you would want to, but there is a cable pulled into a two wire connector that appears to be the TTL input for this driver. So, if you use the driver that came with mine I suppose you could.

Paul, I'm checking often for beam shot photo's :)

I took several and the damnedest thing. My Cannon camera turns these yellow beams greenish in color. It looks like lemon yellow to me, but my Cannon sees it as lime. I can't post green photos. I'll have to see if there is a way to maybe use a different camera to take them.

I keep seeing the same remarks from others who try to take a photo of that wavelength too.

I really don't get it. The laser is obviously yellow. I mean as yellow as it could be with no hint of green or red, but my Cannon makes it look green. It is very frustrating as I was sure after I saw the color it would not be a problem. Must have something to do with the way this camera makes yellow out of red and green.

I really don't get it. The laser is obviously yellow. I mean as yellow as it could be with no hint of green or red, but my Cannon makes it look green. It is very frustrating as I was sure after I saw the color it would not be a problem. Must have something to do with the way this camera makes yellow out of red and green.

It seems to be a common problem. I tried 3 cameras and it always comes out green.

I was thinking of trying one of my Astro CCD's but takes some time to set it up.

Last edited:
I tried my phone camera and same problem. It still looks green. I guess it is what it is. I'll upload my photos from my camera and post them tomorrow. But, they look a lot like a 532nm laser to me.

Not being able to capture it on camera makes the 575nm more unique as you can only fully appreciate it in person. :D

It looks just like the yellow I picked for it in my signature. I like it better than the Na line 589nm. Too orange.

Well, you have my mailing address paul, my birthday is coming up a month before Christmas!

You know, if I had bought two, I would send you one. You'll have to pry this one from my cold dead hands. :D

If any of you decides to build a 575nm into a host and sell it hook me up.

Nexgen

If any of you decides to build a 575nm into a host and sell it hook me up.

I have one of a kind 574nm in CNI-PGL-M host, but I dont sell it less than $150, it’s driver and host was sacrificed from 200mw@532nm working unit. :angel:

Hjg56h.jpg

Last edited: