Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

561nm and 563nm-571nm laser modules for sale

RandomName123

BUMP! Will be shipping modules out tomorrow so if your interested in buy a couple send me a PM. I also sent them a message asking what pump diode they are using but haven't gotten a response yet.

LSRFAQ

As for 976, as a pump replacement,

We tried... Diode change was easy if you have worked on fine mechanics before. , #2 JIS screw driver, soldering iron , anti stat strap, a pair of decent flat jawed 4" needle nosed pliers, and a soldering iron. You need quick drying epoxy to properly insulate the flying lead. On Kecked's new modules the case is electrically hot, so mind your insulating technique when wiring drivers and heat sinking. Keck's new laser pulsed and flickered until we had the drive current well above threshold.

The factory girl did not tighten the backplate down, so I did not need to dig out the adjustable dual point optical wrench to unscrew the back plate, which holds the diode assembly. I got away with using the Pilar tips in the drive holes. I would not remove it if you do not need to do so, the crystal is very tiny and they went out of their way to glue it down with respect to any aberrations in the location of the focal spot. So the diode goes in first and then they aligned the crystal to its beam after it goes through a very tiny focusing lens.

Don't tear these down if you do not need to. There is a high grade molded plastic pre-collimation lens over the output face of the crystal. it would be very easy to knock it off. The diode holder "could" come out, but tearing down the rest of the laser, which is designed to be well sealed, is a no=no for a beginner to DPSS techniques.

Steve

kecked

New modules received and working. Very nice little driver. Doesn’t even get warm.

kecked

No but got some 564nm 5-10mw not sure off hand. Getting rare I got the last. Pm me an offer

kecked

Send it back they will change the pump diode. Ps I hear.....it’s an 808nm diode. Try it and let me know if it works. It’s not 946nm steve tried that. I’m letting them do it for me. They are a wonderful company to deal with. If you have any low wavelength modules 570 plus it’s worth fixing.