Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

50mW 2xAA black/aluminium FocalPrice pointer ($14.76) batch review

LV555

Has anyone been able to aquire the unmarked "good" version of this laser? I would buy more if knew I could get them.

Peace
LV555

Mine shipped out Sept. 17th so it should be here any day now. I asked them for one without a logo and they said they would "if available."

Focal Price said:
Dear customer,

thanks for your message.

we have informed shipping department.
if available, we will ship it without Logo

Sincerely yours''
Lily

I guess you have to be a bit lucky to get a good pointers such these. I mean, you can get a low-powered one or a overspec one. Anyway, their price can't be beaten by none of the rest laser selling prices.

I contacted Focal Price last night and mentioned that I would be willing to write a review if they could send me two LP115Bs that had no "green laser pointer" labels on them. They found two and are shipping them. Will post a review when I get them. If you are wanting to do the same I suggest contacting them live and mention you are from the Laser Forum. You will have to register on their site to chat with a rep.

Peace
LV555
When I click on "Live Help", it just sends to me to a form. Has anyone ordered this recently?

LaZeRz

I would order 5 for me and some friends if it wasnt for customs..... Gah

btw nice review :D

Yes, I tried the "live" help during their business hours:
Monday to Friday 09:00am-18:00 hours ,Hong Kong Asia Time.

It takes them about week to reply to messages.