Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

505nm diode?

Hi Atom,
No Not yet but soon will do testing first to make sure they are legit. i will let folks know they are worth buying first.

Rich:)

Hi Folks,
Scheduled delivery is for tomorrow if all goes well. We will see what the outcome is when Paul does some test on the 505nm diode i will send him. And then we will know if they are worth purchasing and not a waste of time and hard earned money for LPF members. I put out the initial monies for the diodes to be tested so no one gets burned. I will get in touch with Paul to set up the sample 505nm diode delivery to him. Its now coming down to the wire so say a prayer it it comes out clean and then everyone can enjoy some new WL's here at the awesome LPF Forum. I am pleased to be the sacrificial lamb in ordering a round of diodes but thats what friends do do for other friends.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Can't wait Rich. :)
Thanks for being our sacrificial lamb. :gh: :p
:beer:

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm hoping they don't turn out to be 510nm or something similar. Lower wavelength would be just fine.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
<505 is my personal preference, but even if it was dead on 505nm it would absolutely fine. :)

Thanks for doing this Rich! As always, I will wait to see the results, but am excited nonetheless :D

Hi BDG,
We all are hope the best buddy .Paul its coming at you pal.
@ cynical ,
Hey stop being so cynical pal i purchased this diodes to have tested first before letting anything out so folks won't be disappointed pointed is it all goes south, this way nobody looses but me . I will let folks in on it is it turns out good buddy. No pun intended couldn't help myself, can't blame me ..

thanks you very much guys for the buying gamble and testing those new diodes,especially "Lifetime17" who bought them who bought those diodes at his for testing before the rest of the members get them untested :) i really have a feeling that this diodes will be really 505nm but some will be closer to 507 and definetly will have to set the current at around the max suggested on datasheet.

also im definetly be interested to see the updated about the 480nm diodes!!do we have price on those yet?

Reactions: GSS
D

Deleted member 16589

OK 5 480nm diodes and 2 505nm are on there way. :D I have picture confirmation that these diodes are Cyan.

thanks you very much guys for the buying gamble and testing those new diodes,especially "Lifetime17" who bought them who bought those diodes at his for testing before the rest of the members get them untested :) i really have a feeling that this diodes will be really 505nm but some will be closer to 507 and definetly will have to set the current at around the max suggested on datasheet.

also im definetly be interested to see the updated about the 480nm diodes!!do we have price on those yet?

Hi,
That was no problem they will be here today according to the delivery schedule and Paul will do the specto on them. I will ship him one priority 2-3 day delivery.@ lazerman
nice glad you took the plunge to from what you stated you have confirmation that these will be on spot good to hear that buddy.

As promised. The test results came back from CNI.

Working current of 125mA, the operating temperature of 25 ℃, we tested the wavelength is 503.34nm

What a day to be alive. Still can't believe it's <505nm at this price point.