Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

505nm diode?

D

Deleted member 16589

GUYS That made in China link is Legit its Song Song shes reputable Just talked with her.
DON'T BUY FROM EBAY
Song Song can get them for us for $13 a Diode. She said they will have them by the end of the month.

BobMc

GUYS That made in China link is Legit its Song Song shes reputable Just talked with her.
DON'T BUY FROM EBAY
Song Song can get them for us for $13 a Diode. She said they will have them by the end of the month.

$13.00 a diode I'd certainly be interested in a couple at that price. Will stay tuned. :)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
$13 for a 505? Even better. :beer:
Well, the product code does follow the syntax of Sharp laser diodes. But their website doesn't include 505nm or 520nm diodes.
It could be possible that they have not updated their product listing.
Not much more can be found, but there are various sites trying to sell these as 505nm.
Also there has been effort in producing better 505nm quite recently.
https://www.osapublishing.org/oe/fulltext.cfm?uri=oe-25-1-415&id=357129

$13 for a 505? Even better. :beer:
Well, the product code does follow the syntax of Sharp laser diodes. But their website doesn't include 505nm or 520nm diodes.
It could be possible that they have not updated their product listing.
Not much more can be found, but there are various sites trying to sell these as 505nm.
Also there has been effort in producing better 505nm quite recently.
https://www.osapublishing.org/oe/fulltext.cfm?uri=oe-25-1-415&id=357129
Check this link. It keeps having me input the magic letters and numbers. Or you could copy and paste the article.

Check this link. It keeps having me input the magic letters and numbers. Or you could copy and paste the article.

I see DIACHI just uploaded the PDF but this may be useful in the future anyways.
If you ever have a captcha that is not accepting the string it shows you, hit the refresh button on the top right corner of the box next to the garbled string. I find this usually works on those pesky captchas that don't seem to be working.
I think it must be a de-sync issue where the puzzle you get sent is invalid before it is even sent as I come across the broken ones quite often.

If somebody is in contact to Song Song, ask if she can source Nichia NDE4116E diode too and what would be price? Definitely interested if price is reasonable! :D:D

Those engineering samples from Nichia are next to impossible to get your hands on even one. I know, I've tried.

I'm surprised you even got a price. Do you have the email or anything else showing this diode and the price? I'd be very interested in seeing it. You can redact any information you don't want to get out. I have never been able to do what you claim to have done. BTW, I said next to impossible, not... impossible.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you even got a price. Do you have the email or anything else showing this diode and the price? I'd be very interested in seeing it. You can redact any information you don't want to get out. I have never been able to do what you claim to have done. BTW, I said next to impossible, not... impossible.

-Ah... i meant it will be impossible for most people to get their hand on....(i'm happy to eat vegemite toast 3 times a day for 3 weeks to buy that diode)...i'm not sure if most American citizen would be happy to eat Maccas meal for 3 weeks...

-bellow is a copy and paste of the email....

To: ******@*****.***.**

Subject: Re: Engineering Sample Enquiry.

Hi Tomo-san,

I am Tonto Ito, N*ch*a representative for Asia & Pacific Region. I will be your main point of contact. *************************************. ***********************************************************************************************************.

We do not have an international retailer and our product is not available to end consumer. Our product is only available for system builders.

Bellow is the price quote of our product as you enquired:

-NDV4A16: $600/piece.

-NDV7375: $750/piece.

-NDA4116: $2500/piece.

-NDS1316: $1600/piece.

-NDS4116: $2400/piece.

-NDS4216: $3500/piece.

-NDE4116E: $2700/piece.

Attached is the most recent data of our product as you requested. Please do not share this data with people outside of your organization as these info has not been released to the public.

Products will be dispatched within 3-5 business day after confirmed payment. We do not take Paypal however we accept most payment Visa, Master card, wire transfer,...Pay upon delivery would be possible after sound partnership has been established.

The trade term is CIF and with card surcharge of 3.08% as of 1st of January 2017.

Kind regards,

Tonto Ito.

- Trade Manager of Asia Pacific Region.
- Email/fax:********@******.**.**
- phone:**********

* prices and spec are subject to change without prior notice.

All classified information has been replaced with *.

-Ah... i meant it will be impossible for most people to get their hand on....(i'm happy to eat vegemite toast 3 times a day for 3 weeks to buy that diode)...i'm not sure if most American citizen would be happy to eat Maccas meal for 3 weeks...

-bellow is a copy and paste of the email....

To: ******@*****.***.**

Subject: Re: Engineering Sample Enquiry.

Hi Tomo-san,

I am Tonto Ito, N*ch*a representative for Asia & Pacific Region. I will be your main point of contact. *************************************. ***********************************************************************************************************.

We do not have an international retailer and our product is not available to end consumer. Our product is only available for system builders.

Bellow is the price quote of our product as you enquired:

-NDV4A16: $600/piece.

-NDV7375: $750/piece.

-NDA4116: $2500/piece.

-NDS1316: $1600/piece.

-NDS4116: $2400/piece.

-NDS4216: $3500/piece.

-NDE4116E: $2700/piece.

Attached is the most recent data of our product as you requested. Please do not share this data with people outside of your organization as these info has not been released to the public.

Products will be dispatched within 3-5 business day after confirmed payment. We do not take Paypal however we accept most payment Visa, Master card, wire transfer,...Pay upon delivery would be possible after sound partnership has been established.

The trade term is CIF and with card surcharge of 3.08% as of 1st of January 2017.

Kind regards,

Tonto Ito.

- Trade Manager of Asia Pacific Region.
- Email/fax:********@******.**.**
- phone:**********

* prices and spec are subject to change without prior notice.

All classified information has been replaced with *.

So Isaac Clarke/Tomfire is back and no one noticed yet ?