Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

505nm diode?

Radim

This color (#00ff54)? I like that... :yh:

I'm interested if anyone has some in portable. Check also this DPSS (just quick googling).

Edit: CNI also does this wavelength (as diode) and Viasho does 501 nm and 510 nm according to their list.

CNI diode laser:

Source: Click on the pic.

But the color seems strange to me - seems they use one pic for all these. :thinking:

Last edited:
This color (#00ff54)? I like that... :yh:

I'm interested if anyone has some in portable. Check also this DPSS (just quick googling).

Edit: CNI also does this wavelength (as diode) and Viasho does 501 nm and 510 nm according to their list.

CNI diode laser:

Source: Click on the pic.

But the color seems strange to me - seems they use one pic for all these. :thinking:

nice color(if its not lower wavelength),looks like green with a tone of blue.it doesnt look so common in wavelengh and if those diodes are really 505nm the price looks good i think

Radim

nice color(if its not lower wavelength),looks like green with a tone of blue.it doesnt look so common in wavelengh and if those diodes are really 505nm the price looks good i think

I think the color on pic seems to be shorter wavelength... If you check their other lasers around 505 nm, they seem to use the same pic. It might be just for illustration purposes of the system. I think it is more green (not that far from 520 nm), but with light tint of blue... I have not seen it in reality yet. I could not even find some photo in google images, but I did not try hard so far.

Whatever, I really love 561 nm. Some member has/had it in portable. It was 20 mW if I'm not wrong. DPSS, but likely at incredible price. ;)

BobMc

505 could be interesting? I prefer the 515 to the 520, so the 505 could be promising. Thanks for the link. :)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Whatever, I really love 561 nm. Some member has/had it in portable. It was 20 mW if I'm not wrong. DPSS, but likely at incredible price. ;)

Hey Radim, I think arythna is the member who has a 561nm in a pointer, here's a -Link- to his review thread! :)

Last edited:
np for the link i thought someone might be interested to try it :whistle: if someone get a hand on it ill really apreciate a pic of the output :)

D

Deleted member 16589

Very interesting if real. I have a cherry picked 510nm diode Would love a 505nm as well.
Just contacted the seller with some questions. I have a bit of money in PayPal I may just buy one and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the probability of these being real? I don't think I've seen a 505nm before. At least not this cheap.

D

Deleted member 16589

I can see if i can get one of these on a spectrometer. Let me shoot off a few emails.

D

Deleted member 16589

Just talked with Junktronix He said he can Properly Test them on his Ando AQ-6315A Optical Spectrum Analyzer.
I'm Gonna buy one and have it shipped to him.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
That will be great if they're actually 505nm, thanks lazerman.

I got a question, that listing says "Brand New", but then after "Item Condition", it says "manufacturer re-conditioned", does anyone know what that really means? :thinking:

I be up for one in 505nm if it is real. The problem with it I think it is a 520 nm diode that did not meet speck. If that is true then the hobby market would love them

im glad that i i posted the diode here and there is actually interest,i hope to be a true 505nm and have a new diode to the collection :)