Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

501B host

Hey guys so I am looking to start my second build and I definitely like the 501B host. does anyone know where I can get this host with a heat sink for cheap? Also, does it have a pill in it?

Thanks for the help!

Pill depends on where you get the heatsink. The flashlight itself has a pill but blord uses a hestibk that has a pill integrated in it

AnthoT

I have a 501b with the pill and all ( it's actually the stock flashlight :) ) with a heatsink to go with it if you want? Just let me know :beer: the heatsink is also designed to omit the pill. But it's included anyways.

Last edited:

Tmack

Mrcrouse has a bunch in different colors ready to accept a module. Check the buy sell trade section. Bt AnthoT looks like he can take care of you as well.

I have a 501b with the pill and all ( it's actually the stock flashlight :) ) with a heatsink to go with it if you want? Just let me know :beer: the heatsink is also designed to omit the pill. But it's included anyways.

Do you mind sending me pictures of it? And do you have only one? What colors?

Thanks

AnthoT

You should actually just get them from the link above ^^^

Good price and more colors :beer:

Last edited: