Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

500mW Goblin From RayFoss

Hey Luke, I have a LASERBEE I LPM, with the thermopile sensor, which is more accurate than the optical sensor of the COHERENT LASERCHECK. I'd be more than happy to test your laser for you, with whatever type of tests that you'd want done. Of course the tests would be done free of charge, you'd just need to pick up the S&H charges, comin' & goin'. Just let me know, your pal rob

Thanks Rob, I will keep that in mind in case Jack decides he would rather have a neutral party test it. I do not know how well the thermopile reads the green mixed with IR so maybe you could spread the 411 on us.

o-like's site was before qualifound with their web page design. they are both using the same web template, that's all. :eek:
Not sure about the "Guarantee of Output" from Rayfoss... you could email Faona and ask her

I need to declare our O-like templete is not public (it is generated and translated by us ) ,it is released in year 2008 and there must be someone copying us . so if there is same templete as ours ,pls don't relate it with us .

Thanks for all
Susie

Last edited:
Hey Jack, I wouldn't be opposed to sending the laser out to you for testing if you would like to check it out. I only have this one tiny IR filter. Plus at this point you have tested soooooo many lasers you probably have it down good. Let me know if you are interested.
Sure, I'll check it out.
Just sent you a PM.

Benm

If you have a set of goggles (the kind that block green but pass red and ir) you could measure the IR instead of the green using the lasercheck... in this case, as long as the goggles dont melt from the green output. Just set it for 808 and see what the numbers do.

It would probably melt my goggles, plus if I am not mistaken there are two different wavelengths of IR that leak out during the conversion process. I may be wrong so feel free to correct me.

Benm

Well, you are right in that 1064 is produced in the solid state laser. But since green is actually produced, that laser is working and to do so it requires its mirror ends to be HR at 1064nm. Some 1064 could leak in theory, but if it were more than a percent or so, the laser would stop to function.

808 is another matter - one of the problems with dpss is that the 808 wavelength from the pump often is broader than the absorption range of the NdVO4 solid state laser. It can also be mis-aligned (centered at say 805 or 810) causing much of it to pass straight through. This is one of the main problems with thermal stability, as the output from the pump diode increases in wavelength when it warms up, while the absorption range of the vanadate does not.

Ash

I need to declare our O-like templete is not public (it is generated and translated by us ) ,it is released in year 2008 and there must be someone copying us . so if there is same templete as ours ,pls don't relate it with us .

Thanks for all
Susie

Well. Then, it seems that Qualifound has "copied" your web page design.
I am not trying to imply that Qualifound is associated with o-like at all.
I am just pointing out the similarities.
o-like.jpg

qualifound.jpg

:)

Regard the webpage copyright

Well. Then, it seems that Qualifound has "copied" your web page design.
I am not trying to imply that Qualifound is associated with o-like at all.
I am just pointing out the similarities.
o-like.jpg

qualifound.jpg

:)

Regard the webpage copyright...

After consulting the copyright of Qualifound is belong to company of www.vwhost.cn:-

20096694917428.jpg

20096610256832.jpg

We used different domain name so there should not be any copy or be copied issues...

The web desinger of vwhost.cn recommended us the templet of their part number 8010 since at that time only this templet has English version! After I entered LPF I found this make confused with O-like (Sorry for this embarrassment caused!) So we changed the tamplet to vwhost part 8006 (rayfoss.com).

Hereby, I declare that we never purposely to copy anyone's templet it is also not necessary!

And for any confusion or misunderstanding caused please accept our apologies! Thanks!

Ash

Thanks for all
Susie

Of course we ALL know that O-like is totally separate from Qualifound (and Rayfoss). I was just trying to figure out the reason that the web pages looked so similar.

...edit...

The web desinger of vwhost.cn recommended us the templet of their part number 8010 since at that time only this templet has English version!
Thanks. That clears things up.
you both used the same web designer

Benm

Ah well, chinese webpages, chinese laser pointer packages, delivering the exact same stuff to multiple clients without them knowing about it seems common practice :)

yeah but having almost teh same web template.. thats bad.. gives confusion to the customers as well

I checked with our designer who said qualifound owner<rayfoss> appointed to buy our o-like template .so she know us before she used this template . so it is not a coincidence . she buy this templete with purpose .
indeed our template is belonging to that website designer ,he can sell to others ,but it is not right to use same templete with o-like under condition that she know us . clearly want to make confusion to members .

Don't worry, Susie. Almost everybody here in LPF knows O-Like and there are various reviews of your products, no need to start a war because of a template.

After consulting the copyright of Qualifound is belong to company of www.vwhost.cn:-

20096694917428.jpg

20096610256832.jpg

We used different domain name so there should not be any copy or be copied issues...

The web desinger of vwhost.cn recommended us the templet of their part number 8010 since at that time only this templet has English version! After I entered LPF I found this make confused with O-like (Sorry for this embarrassment caused!) So we changed the tamplet to vwhost part 8006 (rayfoss.com).

Hereby, I declare that we never purposely to copy anyone's templet it is also not necessary!

And for any confusion or misunderstanding caused please accept our apologies! Thanks!

why do you lie ? you know O-like.com before you buy this templete . now that you know O-like ,why do you still use same template and sell laser products ? absolutely making confusion here purposely .

why do you lie ? you know O-like.com before you buy this templete . now that you know O-like ,why do you still use same template and sell laser products ? absolutely making confusion here purposely .

Susie let me offer a better website design for o-like.. dont worry you will not may that much, i just want to protect o-like...

lets see if they can copy that website... because it will be a registered trademark.