Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

5 pack"Aixiz" Modules for $1.89 each

rhd

RHD, do you have any knowledge about the 532nm 50mw Industrial/Green Laser module/3.0-3.7V/Thick Laser Beam | eBay green lasers he sells? Are they actually on spec? Because 15 dollars for a 50 mW laser is pretty good.

That will probably be this:
50mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

And probably ~35mW. It's what Lazerer sells as their "30mW" module:
DIY 30mW 532nm Green Laser Module

Basically, DX carries:
50, 100, 150, 200

Lazerer carries:
30, 50, 100, 150

I'm pretty sure that all Lazerer does is sell the same units, at the same prices, but with a power rating that is knocked down one rank, and then guaranteed.

Hiemal

Ah, nevermind what I was talking about. I'm not even sure where I was trying to go with it. :p

la quack has thread-jacked his own thread!!

AFAIK the same China maker makes all the blank modules sold by AixiZ ,o-like etc.
Some will say that those not passing QC for AixiZ go to o-like etc.( I have no idea if this is true) None including AixiZ are perfect which is understandable considering the low cost of these. I have read that the o-likes are often slightly irregular from module to module. AixiZ has to pay more for thiers as they import them to Houston while O=Like is in China. You get stuff faster from AixiZ so its a trade-off.

FYI -- Dr Lava was one of the first to ask AixiZ to get these in numbers that would bring the price down(he asked for a lot GB) ---that was ~2007/2008( i think, maybe even earlier )

Since then AixiZ tells me that they sell around 2,000 blanks every month world wide!!!

AixiZ got started on EeKbay when a larger than needed number of lasers were purchased for one of Dr. Maricles projects-- he listed the extras--they sold fast-- as the rest as they say is history. Beside FeeBay AixiZ has sold a crap-load of stuff on Amazon and, of course AixiZ.com. (which is the only place I buy AixiZ items-never fleaBay or Amazon.

Mrs. Maricle is Xia and thier daughter is named Zi-- thus AixiZ. They pronounce it 'ACHE -ZISS.'(sort of). They are really very nice folks and I feel blessed to be a friend.

Last edited:
The O-like ones work perfectly fine for me and have the focus ring and all the parts. They also aren't those dumb short Aixiz modules that used to be sold on Hightechdealz. The acrylic lenses also don't have beam circularizer which Aixiz's used to.